| chapter 4 |

||Bree's POV||
"We're here bitches." A man's voice said.

Ugh I want to bash that man's head in for interrupting my sleep. Oh and for kidnapping me, I'll bash his head in for that too.

The crate that Ethan and I were in was lifted up and carried for a bit until we were thrown down onto the floor, causing Ethan's head to smash into mine.

FUCK OW!! JNUBWEDBWEUNDREIUN OWOWOWOWOOWWWW!!

I tried to grab my head but my hands can't make it that far. The crate that we were in was opened and my blindfold was removed. I saw that we were in kind of a prison cell that had bars over the only window there was.

I saw that 2 other crates were being brought in to the room, I looked over and saw Ethan. He had tears running down his face and his hair was all messed up, his face showed a form of pure fear. I felt kind of sorry for him. But I also feel sorry for myself because you know we both got kidnapped.

"Get out of the crates stupid bitches," a man said.

"You can't make me." Ethan crossed his arms.

"Oh really?" The man held a gun to Ethan's head, "Up. Now."

Ethan stood up, as did I and the rest of the hostages.

"Why are we here?" I shouted.

"Because we hate you bitches. You ruined our lives. With all of your judgment and popularity. You never accepted us and it led to some of our best buds to killing themselves. And we blame it all on you." One of the druggies said.

"Bitch, we didn't do shit! So let us go! None of this is our fault!!! You are just a bunch of druggies who are baked all the time and that they don't know what they are doing or what is going on in life. Go get high somewhere else and while you're at it, let us go!!" I screamed at them.

"Ohh bad girl, this Sabrina Leaf. And all bad girls need to be taught a lesson, am I right?" The main druggy asked all his other junkies. They all nodded their heads so fast and hard that I thought their necks were going to break.

He raised his gun and slammed it into my head.

Everything went black.

||Ethan's POV||

I saw the gun go down on Bree's head and I went numb.

"BREE!!" I screamed and rushed over to her. I picked her up and shook her, nothing.

"YOU KILLED HER!! I screamed at the druggy, tears were streaming down my face by now.

"Whatever. No you know not to misbehave. Well we'll be back with food whenever we feel like it." The second main druggy said. They shut the cage door, locked and then left.

"Well shit, that happened." One of the hostages said.

"Ohmygoshowwwww," Bree groaned sitting up in my arms.

"Oh my god Bree, thank the lord!! You're alive!!!" I practically screamed. She realized what was going on and then she looked down at my arms wrapped around her body.

She took two fingers and grabbed my arms and pulled them off of her body and then let them go so they fell to my sides.

"Right. You hate me. Got it." I was a bit sad. No, really sad actually.

"Okay well, hi everybody I am Lenny!!" This guy has hazel eyes and he is very tall and skinny with sandy blonde hair and fair skin. I think this guy is gay, but who cares.

"Um hi I'm Monica." This girl has stone grey eyes, sleek black hair with red highlights and really pale skin and was fairly short.

"I'm Jesse," He said winking at Bree. This guy had light brown hair, green eyes, and had a muscular build. I think he is the captain of the baseball team. Something tells me that I have to watch out for this guy, and I need to keep him away from Bree.

"I'm Bree," Bree said showing a little wave. She has beautiful red locks and piercing blue eyes and really cute dimples on her cheeks.

"I'm Ethan." I said flatly.

"YAY!! Now that I know everybody's name, how do we get out of here?"