27

*sexual content

"It's cold today, but in a spring way,
and I love you."
- Vladimir Nabokov

Holland

Harry's hand sits lazily atop my hip, as my backside is nestled into his warm body. He litters the softest of kisses up and down my neck and jaw, steadily rocking himself in and out of me, as I clutch at the cloud-like duvet covering us from the possibility of a three year old barging in.

His hand snakes downward, a slow crawl over the bare skin of my stomach, inching toward the part of me that's throbbing with neediness. My hips buck forward the second his finger brushes over my clit, so he pulls that hand away for a moment and directs me back to him, rolling himself into me once more.

"Now where was I?" He whispers in a toe-curling voice that's gravelly from sleep still. That hand travels down my body again, painfully slow over my skin until it hovers right above the spot that's in desperate need of his touch. "Oh, that's right. I was about to do...this," he says, pressing his finger into my clit which elicits a soft moan from me.

With the rolling motion of his hips, the way we're positioned and he's hitting that spot, the way he's rubbing me in a circular motion, I'm putty.

I bite down harder on my lip, trying to keep any sounds that come from me to a minimum, but it's becoming increasingly difficult with each touch, each movement from Harry right now.

"Does the birthday girl like that? Hm?" He asks, nipping at my neck.

Too lost in the growing feeling of pleasure deep within me, I can barely answer. "Ye—yeah. I like it a lot," I whimper. "Please don't stop."

"Wasn't going to," he mumbles against my skin.

Another minute of the combined intensity of him inside me and his touch, I'm coming undone. The wave of euphoria riddles through my body as he gently guides me through it. "That's it, baby," he coos sweetly into my ear as a moan that's probably a bit too loud falls from my lips.

Just as I'm coming down from my high, Harry speeds up and then stills inside me and finishes. "Fuck, Holl," he groans, spilling himself in me, his grip on my hip tightening.

Both breathless and smiling, we lay there for a minute, regaining our composure as the pale yellow sun drifts through the window. Harry mindlessly plays with the ends of my hair as I watch the dust flit about in the illuminated space from the morning light. It's perfect contentment.

I've been awake about twenty minutes now and this is already one of the best birthdays I've had in a very long time.

I could chalk it up to be awoken to some amazing morning sex with my very attractive boyfriend. Or maybe it's that the sun is shining in a way that feels like a personal gift to me after a rather difficult year that felt like an endless winter. Or maybe it's because I'm just...happy.

After a few minutes, Harry pulls out and helps me get out of bed to go clean up. Maybe it's the fact that this is our second time around in a relationship or just the pure comfort we feel with each other or a bit of both, but after I go pee, Harry takes his turn as I brush my teeth. It's very domestic; feels like we've been together forever.

He stands there, shirtless and just grey sweatpants, toothbrush hanging out of his mouth, looking gorgeous as ever. It truly needs to be studied—his attractiveness, it always catches me off guard. "So, on a scale of 1-10, how's 27 so far?" He asks, a dazed smile tugging his mouth up.