CHARACTER INFO

Thomas (Tommy) Minecraft Innit
Age: 16
Job: Bartender
Extra: Brothers are Technoblade (Techno) and William (Wilbur). They are both racers and dislike tommy's desire to be a Racer as well.

-------

Technoblade (Techno) Minecraft
Age: 21
Job: Racer
Extra: Brothers are Thomas (Tommy) and William (Wilbur). The top racer: competition is the 'Dream Team'.

-------

William (Wilbur) Minecraft Soot
Age: 19
Job: Racer and Musician
Extra: Brothers are Thomas (Tommy) and William (Wilbur). The second best racer on the 'Minecrafter's (The Minecraft family Racers.)

-------

Philza (Phil) Minecraft
Age: 34
Job: Racer and Owner of the Dine and race Diner.
Extra: Sons are William (Wilbur), Thomas (Tommy) and Technoblade (Techno.) He keeps Tommy out of racing because he see's Tommy as 'irresponsible' and 'too energetic' to be a racer.

-------

Toby (Tubbo) Underscore
Age:17
Job: N/A (Helps tommy with his videos as like a camera man)
Extra: Best friends with Thomas (Tommy) and Ranboo. Encourages Tommy to upload racing videos and not give up his dream.

-------

Ranboo Beloved
Age: 19
Job: Bartender with Tommy.
Extra: Best Friends are Thomas (Tommy) and Toby (Tubbo). Helps around with tommy and enjoys watching him race with Toby (Tubbo)

-------

Clay (Dream) WasTaken
Age: 20
Job: #1 Racer on the 'Dream Team.'
Extra: Top of the Dream Team, Friends with George (Gogy/Gogs) and Sapnap (Sap).

(KIND AU)

-------

George (Gogy/Gogs) NotFound
Age:20
Job: #3 Racer on the 'Dream Team'.
Extra: Third best racer compared to Clay (Dream). Friends with Clay (Dream) and Sapnap (Sap).

-------

Sapnap Armstrong
Age:22
Job: #2 Racer on the 'Dream Team'.
Extra: Second best racer on the 'Dream Team'. Friends with Clay (Dream) and Sapnap (Sap).