I walked out of the bathroom and didn't see Diggy, but I heard people talking downstairs so I knew everyone was waiting on me. I grabbed my black strap-around purse and put my phone, wallet, car keys, gum, and phone chargers in it. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on top of my head before going downstairs.

There were at least 4 different picnic baskets together and filled with food, and I already knew it was Vanessa who'd done it.

"Okay, everybody's ready. Who's riding with who?" Russy said.

We were taking two different cars, Vanessa, Russy, Angela, DJ, and Ava were all riding in Angela's truck and Diggy and I were gonna ride together.

I grabbed two of the picnic baskets and put them in the backseat before climbing into the passenger side of the car. Diggy got in and I could tell he didn't want to be around me at all.

He started up the car and I chewed a stick of gum to ease my nerves a little bit. The tension was so high you could literally feel it touching your skin. I put my seatbelt on.

The whole ride was silent.

Once we finally got there, I ran over and gave Corahn a big hug. "Thank you" I said to him.

"For what?"

"For just bein' there and not givin' up on me after everything happened" I said.

He kissed my forehead and hugged me back. "You're like my little sister, I'll always love you, Yn." Minnieiled and hugged me too.

We all had sandwiches, chips, pops, fruit, etc. All the kids played with each other. I mostly stayed with Minnie and we talked and talked and talked.

Corahn barbecued ribs, steak, and chicken. Diggy stayed over there and talked to him the whole time while he was grilling.

"Are you and Diggy talkin' again?" She was watching Russy play with CJ, who was barely two weeks.

I shook my head. "No, I'm lucky you and Corahn even forgave me.

"Hey, I love you no matter what" she said. "You were just bein' stupid, everyone makes mistakes we're still young. Diggy loves you though."

"Has he talked to you at all?"

"No, he's still pissed off at me too" she said with a weak smile.

"I just need some alone time" I sighed. I went over and stared at the water. I remember always coming here when I needed to clear my mind. I shuddered at how I was depressed 5 years ago and wanted to jump.

Then suddenly I felt someone sit by me. I looked over and saw that it was Corahn. "You hungry?"

I shook my head. "No" I said as I turned around and saw everyone eating their barbecued food.

"You know Diggy loves you right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I do" I said, giving him a weak smile.

"You just hurt him, a lot. What you did is worst than cheatin', you was basically sellin' yo body" he said.

"I didn't let anyone touch me though-"

"It don't matter" he said, looking me in the eye. "I'm always gonna look after you and Minnie, yall are too important to me. You're my sister, Yn. I know Diggy, he loves you more than anyone I know. He'll come around. Just try to talk to him."

"I've been tryin'-"

"Don't give up, no matter how stubborn he is, talk to him. Keep trying."

I nodded and he got up and walked back toward the group. I waited a few minutes before going back over there and enjoying the rest of the time with everybody. We stayed, talking, laughing, listening to music, dancing, eating, and just enjoying each other's company for three more hours.