(X) 'You're too good to me, honey.'

Yoongi breaks the hug and holds Jimin's waist with both of his hands. He gazes at Jimin's lips.

Jimin parts his lips open with a desperate look in his eyes as if he is asking Yoongi to kiss him. Yoongi tilts his head to his right and begins to kiss Jimin's lips.

Yoongi smooches Jimin's lips. Jimin holds Yoongi's nape tightly. Yoongi slides his tongue inside Jimin's mouth and begins to explore each corner, making Jimin moan softly.

Yoongi reaches for Jimin's rear with his hands. He grabs Jimin's rear with all of his fingers. Jimin quivers as Yoongi begins to squeeze his rear.

Yoongi breaks the kiss and takes Jimin's T-shirt off. He traces Jimin's bare body with his cold fingertips.

Jimin says, 'Take me, baby.' and gulps nervously.

Yoongi holds Jimin closer by his waist and spanks him. Jimin holds Yoongi's torso with his legs and holds Yoongi's nape with his hands. Yoongi takes Jimin to his bedroom and puts him on the bed.

Jimin says, 'Show me how much you love me, baby.'
Yoongi says, 'I will, honey.'

Yoongi hovers over Jimin and kneels on the bed with Jimin's hip in between his legs. He unbuttons his shirt and takes it off. He puts it on the floor and Jimin gazes at his abdomen.

Jimin says, 'You look like a Greek God, baby.'
Yoongi says, 'And you own me, honey.'

Jimin parts his lips open. Yoongi hovers over Jimin and plants a kiss on his lips. He brushes Jimin's cheek and gazes into his eyes.

Jimin reaches for Yoongi's nape and slowly clutches his hair. Yoongi starts to sniff Jimin's neck. He kisses Jimin's neck several times and starts to suck on his skin.

Jimin moans softly and tightens his hold on Yoongi's hair. Yoongi leaves a hickey and bites it as if he is framing it. Jimin hisses a little but does stop Yoongi.

Yoongi moves down little by little as he kisses Jimin Adam's apple, collarbones, upper chest, middle chest and lower chest. Jimin spreads his legs and locks Yoongi in between them.

Yoongi plants several wet kisses on Jimin's abdomen and reaches his hip. He spares a lustful glance at Jimin and pulls down his trousers and pants.

Jimin moves his lips uttering inaudible words. Yoongi throws Jimin's trousers and pants to the floor and hovers over him. He kisses Jimin's member and holds it with his right hand making Jimin moan sharply.

Yoongi pulls Jimin's member a few times, making him hold the cot with both of his hands. He licks Jimin's member and covers it in his dribble.

Jimin says, 'Baby, don't tease me.'
Yoongi says, 'I'm gonna take my time and explore every inch of you, honey.'

Jimin moans distinctly as Yoongi begins to suck on his member. He holds the cot tightly as Yoongi begins to move his head in a hurry.

Yoongi slows down as Jimin's member twitches in his mouth. He lets go of it and kneels on the bed. He takes off his trousers and pants.

Jimin pushes Yoongi to the bed and hovers over him. He kisses Yoongi's abdomen and reaches for his member. He holds it and begins to lick its tip.

Jimin licks the sides of Yoongi's member and slowly slides it into his mouth. Yoongi moans softly and holds Jimin's nape.

Jimin starts to move his head back and forth. Yoongi begins to control Jimin's head movements—he moves Jimin's head in a hurry.

Jimin's eyes widen as he feels Yoongi's member until his throat. He chokes making Yoongi let go of him.

Jimin coughs and clears his throat. He says, 'You're so big, Daddy.'

Yoongi flashes a smug smile and pushes Jimin to bed. He turns Jimin around and pulls his hip backwards making him kneel on the bed.

Yoongi reaches for Jimin's hole with his tongue and begins to lick it. Jimin moans distinctly as he feels Yoongi widen his hole.

Yoongi keeps stretching Jimin's hole for a minute and stops. He kneels on the bed and abruptly pushes his erection into Jimin's hole.

Jimin moans sharply and says, 'Daddy...'

Yoongi says, 'You're gonna take all of me, honey.' and begins to thrust hastily.

Jimin moans upon feeling every thrust. Yoongi thrusts deep into Jimin's hole making him moan louder than before.

Yoongi traces Jimin's rear with his fingertips. He breathes deeply and thrusts as deep as he can into Jimin's hole.

Yoongi says, 'Good boy. Take all of me.' and moans softly.

Jimin exclaims, 'Ah, Daddy! I feel like I might cum already!'
Yoongi says, 'You're not gonna cum until I ask you to, honey. Be a good boy.'
Jimin exclaims, 'Yes, Daddy! I'm your good boy!'

Yoongi flashes a smug smile and keeps thrusting for a while.

Jimin exclaims, 'I wanna see your face, Daddy! Please!'
Yoongi says, 'Sure, honey.'

Without another word, Yoongi pulls his erection out and pushes Jimin to bed. He pulls Jimin around and spreads his legs.

Yoongi penetrates his erection inside Jimin's hole and hovers over him. He adjusts his body over Jimin's and begins to thrust.

Jimin holds Yoongi's waist tightly with both of his hands. He starts to dig his fingers into Yoongi's back as the thrusts become faster and deeper.

Yoongi begins to kiss Jimin's neck. He plants several wet kisses and looks into Jimin's eyes.

Yoongi keeps thrusting for a while. Jimin starts to sweat as he sheds tears of pain and pleasure. Yoongi's sweat drips onto Jimin's chest.

Jimin asks, 'Can I cum, Daddy?'

Yoongi kneels on the bed without pulling out and holds Jimin's member. He says, 'Cum for me, honey.' and rubs Jimin's member.

Jimin reaches his climax on his abdomen. Yoongi hovers over Jimin again and begins to thrust.

Soon, Jimin starts to gasp for breath. He clutches Yoongi's hair and sheds tears again.

Yoongi says, 'You're too good to me, honey.'
Jimin exclaims, 'I love you!'
Yoongi says, 'I love you, too, honey.'

Soon, Jimin feels Yoongi's precum inside his hole. Yoongi moans softly and takes a deep breath.

Yoongi says, 'I'm coming, honey.' and cums inside Jimin's hole.

Yoongi pulls out and moves to the side. Jimin chuckles shyly and pulls the blanket to his chest. Yoongi pulls the blanket to his waist and holds Jimin's waist.

Without a word to Jimin, Yoongi nuzzles up against the former's wet neck and dozes off.

Jimin holds Yoongi closer and closes his eyes. He sighs in relief and feels Yoongi's warmth.