Chapter 41: Present Day

Start from the beginning

"Where is he hiding now, Mark?"

"He's not here. You're safe. My men have done a perimeter check consistently since we arrived."

His reflection stared back at me, his body dwarfing mine as he gently inched me back against him, a hand spread over my stomach and slipping lower.

"Don't think about him right now." His lips brushed my ear. "Think about me."

"Hmmm," I answered, reaching back to push my fingers into his hair while he kissed the uninjured side of my neck.

"Think of my mouth on every inch of your skin, my fingers stroking you." He popped the button on my jeans and unzipped them. "You can ride my hand and show me how bad you want my cock inside you. You'll be begging me for it, crying for it because I'm not going to let you come tonight until I'm balls deep inside of you, fucking your sweet cunt so hard and deep you'll forget about everything else."

My responding moan released from my lips the same second he pushed his hand into my panties and swirled his finger around my clit.

"You're already so wet for me, baby. But I need you drenching my hand. I want your come all over my face."

He captured my wrists before I could start shimmying out of my clothes and placed my palms on the window in front of me. Goosebumps appeared on my arms as his soft touch ran from my wrists to my shoulders, tickling and caressing, causing muscles within my body to tense and tremble while he took his time teasing.

"If you take your hands off the glass, I'll stop. Understand?"

Our eyes remained locked on our reflections, mine going wide when he hooked the flimsy straps of my camisole around his fingers and tugged, ripping them. His smile was pure predator as the material pooled around my waist, baring my black lace covered breasts to him.

"Your favorite color," I whispered, arching like a cat when he ran a single finger down my spine.

"You dressed for me?"

"Just wait until you see the rest." There were more surprises for him under my jeans, and when he saw them, I hoped he would abandon control.

He had my jeans off immediately, growling at my matching black lacey thong. But that wasn't all. The curse he let loose as he kissed up the back of my thighs and the way his fingers pressed into my ass as he spread me to look at the plug I had placed within me made the impromptu decision so worth it.

"You've had this in all night?" Knowing what it would do to me, he traced a finger around the red gemstone base and then tugged. My knees almost gave out.

I groaned, "N-n-no. Thad has a whole set of them in a drawer in the bathroom."

Mark's dark chuckle had my toes curling. "So you just helped yourself?"

"You said you were going to stay with me tonight. I wanted to surprise you."

His teeth nipped my backside as he kept wiggling the toy. "Such a good girl. You love the feel of this, something hard and thick in your ass. Just wait until it's my dick."

My thong was ripped from my body, and then my bra followed. I was on display for anyone who had a view of the window, and his men were out there, circling the property. They'd be able to see me as soon as they turned the corner of the house. Mark could sense my sudden apprehension, bracing his hands over my own, still pressed to the glass.

"That's right, baby. They can see you. Every one of my guys I have out there tonight is going to see you like this, naked and panting for me." His erection was hard against my lower back. "They're going to watch me fuck you against this window. And you love it."