004. jojo siwa and nick sturniolo

joeylilac posted a story!

"HI GUYS, it's me, jojo siwa!" joey lilac introduced herself to the camera perched in front of her and colby as they sat on their couch

"no, joey." he grimaced in cringe.

"i was a bad girl i did some ba-"

before she could continue her singing, her intro began to play.

"i actually pranked you i'm not jojo siwa, but i'm actually joey lilac!" the girl throws her arms in the air with parade.

"and i'm here with one of the sturniolo triplets." she points to colby who sighs.

"nick sturniolo." the girl concluded.

"just kidding, it's actually colby brock, did i prank you again?" she shoved her face near the camera's lens.

"that's enough, josephine!" colby shouts yanking her by the loops of her jeans.

letting out a yelp as she fell backwards to her seat in a thud.

the camera cuts.

"today per your request, we're gonna be doing a truth or drink." she exclaims loudly with a smile.

"and colby here doesn't want to do this."

"it's not that i don't want to do this, i just don't wanna get drunk." he shrugs with a sigh.

"well you won't have to it you choose truth babe." she wiggles her brows in cheekiness.

"warning, these questions are a bit above age limit so if your not 18 + i recommend you go watch some kids content, like the sam and colby channel."

with her phrase the two boys look to her their mouths open with shock as she cackles at her joke.

"watch out jo, i'm editing this video." sam warns with a blank stare.

"i'm sorry, i meant to say go watch some kids show like... mickey mouse." she corrects herself innocently.

"okay! so mr sam golden cock is behind the camera so he's gonna be asking us these questions."

joey tells as sam says a hello from behind the device making himself known.

"this is going to be weird because i actually don't drink at all." joey declares side eying the boys next and in front of her.

"lies! pull up photos of drunk joey on the screen." colby shoved his face in the camera.

and in an instant a collage of millions of photos of the girl either black out, dancing, her makeup smudged or her drunk crying was placed onto the screen almost covering them all.