The trail

I was visiting Manhattan with my friends, Claudia and Grace. We each had our own backpack. Being a Fangirl, I can smell Half-Bloods just like monsters can. New York was full of Half-Blood scent. Then I see it. A trail of cookie crumbs. Grace and Claudia saw it to. It was smothered in Half-Blood scent. I pick it up analyze the scents. Travis and Conner Stoll. We follow the trail, walking for miles. Fangirls can do anything if they put their minds to it. Literally. Just setting their minds on getting to their Senpai will let them do whatever they want. Half-Blood smells got stronger, fresher, as we kept walking. I couldn't take it anymore. I broke into a run. All we had to do now was follow the tasty smells of our Senpai. I could see Thalia's tree now. Soon we ran into the barrier. "Girls? Texting time." Claudia told me and Grace. We pull out our phones and text all our friends, 'We found it.' Our friends text their friends, and so on. DSoon enough there was thousands Fangirls gathered around the barrier. "CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Grace yells. All of us, including the thousands of other Fangirls, backed up then charged. Sadly it didn't break. Then I had an idea. I whistled. My pet mutated, 2 foot tarantula, crawled out of my backpack. It stared to dig a 5 by 5 foot hole, going under the barrier. There's was two options, going into the underworld to see Nico, or going to Camp Half-Blood. "Come on girls! Let's do this!" I cheer. I started to crawl into the tunnel; avoiding the entrance where Nico-Fangirls are going. Soon enough, I emerge into Camp Half-Blood.