Chapter Three: Weird Feelings And Radio Signals

Bives POV:

As soon as I saw Split get hit and fall to the floor I immediately got on my knees and checked on her, pilby would do so as well.

"EMERSON YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

Emerson would stare back at me with nothing in those eyes, seemingly not caring about almost KILLING SOMEONE.

I'd give him the bird as the doors closed and checked on Split who was unconscious on the floor. I put my finger on their wrist and checked their pulse and fortunately they still had one, she was also still breathing normally.

"S-should I call DrRetro? :0("

"NO I HAVE EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL!"

Id look back to split and see she was still out cold, a small bruise forming on her forehead from how hard Emerson threw the drink. I'd slightly shake her, still nothing.

"OKAY SHES STILL HAS A PULSE AND SHES BREATHING THAT MEANS SHES ALIVE RIGHT?!"

"I think so, honk...."

I'd grab Split's shoulders and prop her up against me since I didn't want her just laying on the floor.

"Well w-what now?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"I thought you said you had everything under control..."

"Shut up, I'll figure out something I ALWAYS DO"

"Okay... :0("

The elevator would then stop and the doors would begin to open. I prayed that it wasn't another one of those death traps.

I'd look outside and see a bright colored environment. It looked to be some type of building with the words "splitsville" on one of the walls.

Wait, splitsville, SPLIT, THIS MUST BE WHERE SHE CAME FROM.

"PILBY, I THINK THIS IS SPLITS FLOOR!"

"What do we do?"

"CMON WE GOTTA GET HER BACK TO HER HOUSE! QUICK, GRAB HER LEGS"

"Okay okay!"

Pilby would grab Split's legs and I would grab her arms and we would begin to carry her out of the elevator, the crows in the bleachers staring at us.

"Ugh, she's awfully heavy..."

"Maybe cause she's fat?"

"PILBY!"

"W-what?!

"That's rude! She's not fat she's just..."

"Uhmm...."

I tried thinking of a way to describe Split without being rude unlike SOMEONE.

"She's just big boned!"

"Whatever you say..."

Using Splits belonging's me and Pilby found her house and used her keys to head inside. We eventually found the bedroom and laid her down on the bed before falling to the floor to catch my breath, pilby would do the same.

As I was on the floor I'd look around my surroundings and take in Splits room. I've never actually been to someone elses home before now that I think about it.

"C'mon Bive we gotta get back to the elevator"

"N-NO WE CANT JUST LEAVE HER LIKE THIS!"

"You don't gotta yell at me y'know :0("

"Sorry, I'm just worried that's all..."

I'd get up from the floor and sit on the bed next to split and examine her, the bruise on her head becoming more prominent.