"But maybe don't accept the bond yet because we need you two training not fucking." Says a familiar and unwanted voice.

Azriel and Nova turn to look at the door to see none other than Cassian.

"Why are you everywhere!" Nova asked, speaking at the same time as her father who said. "Cass no that's my daughter you're talking about!"

"Hey calm down okay. I was coming to drop off some books from Nesta when I overheard you two and had to give some of my incredible advice. Also just because she's your child doesn't mean she's not gonna have a little fun. Remember when we were 20? All we wanted was to fight, drink and fuck."

"Cassian!" They both yelled, Nova slightly disgusted by the thought of her father doing those things. She shuddered.

"Okay okay I'll stop. But seriously when you accept the bond, you end up in a bit of a frenzy. I remember when me and Nes mated I had her in every ro-"

Nova stopped him with a pointed glare. She really did not need to know that, and didn't want to imagine her doing that with...Nyx.

Okay so maybe she did want that. So what they were mates.

Mates.

That word again. Mate.

"Anyway congratulations kid, I'm happy for the both of you but good luck dealing with another protective male. Actually scratch that, we're all protective of you anyway. Love you little star."

And with that Cassian walked out, having left a stack of books on the side table that Nova definitely did not want her father to look at.

After picking out her favourite romance (with maybe a tiny bit of smut) from the pile that Cassian had brought over, Nova snuck into the river house and took a bottle of wine from Rhys and Feyre's cellar

After picking out her favourite romance (with maybe a tiny bit of smut) from the pile that Cassian had brought over, Nova snuck into the river house and took a bottle of wine from Rhys and Feyre's cellar. They had enough of it and her parents were not exactly fond of letting her have any but tonight she was feeling as if she could do with something to help her forget today for a while.

She winnowed into the forests and wandered until she found a small clearing from which she could watch the beautiful skies of the night court, millions of stars lighting her path.

Nova lay under the blanket of night sending swirls of mist out into the darkness, watching the bats fly about untill a familiar pair of midnight black wings, not dissimilar to the bats that she had been observing, came into view.

Rhysand landed with a soft thud and turned to Nova with a smirk.

"Stealing wine again are we Nova?" Rhys asked with his usual grin.

"It's been like two times I'm sure your bank account will survive."

Rhys chuckled at her retort but his face soon turned solemn.

"Az told me that you left about an hour ago, said that I have to go check on you seen as he has to go look into something for me."

"Something going on?" She asked trying to draw attention away from all of that.

"Some creatures lurking around the border but nothing to worry your pretty little head with. Now stop changing the subject, how are you doing?" He replied with a knowing smile but also a look of concern shone in his violet eyes.

"I'm fine just having a bit of a bad day." Nova said, skirting around the truth.

"If you ever want to talk-" Rhys started.

"You'll be there I know I know. You and Feyre wont let me forget it."

And that was true, they were always there and would always listen to her but she couldn't exactly tell him that the reason she was in such a state was her being mated to his son. So instead they sat there in a comfortable silence until they both had to return home.

So then, the High Lord of the Night Court and the mistborn girl flew home.

Please read this important
What's the opposite of writers block? Whatever it is I have it. I wrote this part quite quickly and honestly I don't really know if its any good but thats for you to decide, though it does feel like nothing actually happened.

Also when it gets to it do you want smut or not. Please tell me because I don't know what you actually want to read.

Oooh also I have this

I couldn't find many pictures that fit, probably because im one of thos who dont see the book in their heads so idk what they look like but think paedyn gray kind of stuff.

Bye beautiful faeries, love you all.

From, the wannabe faerie queen, me.