✮𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜✮

╭─────── 🐰ᰔ🥟 ───────╮
𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕡: 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕤: 𝟑𝟓𝟏𝟏
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖: 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛, 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩,
𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕋𝕠𝕡: 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙤
𝔹𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞: 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣
╰─────── 🐰ᰔ🥟 ───────╯

“Let's break up, Minho”

One of the things he ever hated was his cheating boyfriend ending their relationship.

Minho:“repeat what you said”

He glares at him who gulped and was about to say it again just for his mouth to be grabbed by Minho where he bury his nails against his boyfriend's lips then brought his face closer.

Minho:“listen here you little b##ch, you have no right to end this relationship since you cheated on me like a loser, your small d##k carving other holes than mine so be responsible for what you did and give me one reason why should I let you go and not lock you in the basement and tied you up on the chair with black duck tape on your naked body?”

One thing the boyfriend didn't like about Minho, is him being a total psychology with weird toxic intrusive thoughts.

“why can't you accept that I'm—”

Minho stood up making his boyfriend stand up as well, he was taller than Minho but that didn't stop him from declaring their break up in front of everyone.

Minho:“LISTEN UP PEOPLE!!! THIS GUY OVER HERE IS A CHEATER!!! HE CHEATED ON ME AND HAS THE GUTS TO END THINGS WITH ME AFTER WHAT HE DID!!!”

The boyfriend couldn't face anyone as he kept his sight fixed into the wall starting to feel ashamed of what he did after the people in the cafe were insulting him.

Minho wasn't satisfied with this little revenge, he wants a big one he can go back with it to his boyfriend.

(Let's name the boyfriend Jaewon)

“HYUUUNG!!!!”

both turned towards the voice approaching then, Minho raised his eyebrows wondering who the f##k is this just to be surprised by the new guy hugging his boyfriend.

Jeawon:“Hyunjin...what are you doing here?! You shouldn't be supposed to be he—”

He couldn't finish his sentence because Minho had cut him by walking straight towards the new guy.

Minho:“ohhh so this is your current favorite hole”

Jeawon put his hand on his face while Hyunjin blushed at what this stranger just called him. He felt shy upon meeting a person who was hotter than his current boyfriend.

Hyunjin(shy):“and who-who are you?”

Minho smirks on how this little guy is getting shy around him, he found this stranger more cuter than Jaewon.

He crossed his arms as he pointed towards the cheater behind him.

Minho:“his ex”

Hyunjin's eyes got wide not believing that his current boyfriend actually had someone before since Jaewon told him that he was the first and the only one.

Hyunjin:“wait what...i thought I was your first—”

He looked at his boyfriend who wasn't looking his way just for Minho to cut him midway by saying the next sentence while looking back at Jaewon.