"Do you know what I was thinking while I did that?" he asks.

I shake my head, unable to speak.

"I pretended it was you. That you took my cock with your hands and sucked me right up to your throat. That you stopped every now and then to lick your lips and breathe, but not too long, because you couldn't wait until you fucked me with your mouth."

He leans a little closer to me and I feel his hard-on. My cheeks flush and I'm suddenly full of heat. He looks at me, waiting for a reaction and I can't hide that I'm turn-on as well.

I know I want him. I would let him take me right here in the elevator, even after that night. Because the heat in my lower abdomen is unbearable.

"What about you?" he asks.

"What about me?" I ask confused

"You're forgetting about our thin walls, baby. I hear every moan, every breath you take in your room. I know you touched yourself the morning after you cockblocked me. That was the first time I jerked off while thinking about you." Oh my God, am I really listening to this? "Tell me Charlie, who were you thinking about, while you were touching yourself?"

I open my mouth to explain myself, more embarrassed than ever. Did he hear me? 

Unable to deny what we both know; I try to regain my composure because I can't let him know that he's affecting me.

I must have some control in this.

"Damn walls. I have to ask the landlord for a discount on the rent." He laughs at my admission.

God, I like his laugh.

"Yes, you have to" He touches my bottom lip with is thumb "Answer me." He demands in a rusky voice.

"Answer to what?"

"Who were you thinking about? While you were touching yourself."

After a few seconds, I reply.

"I think we both know the answer."

I bite my lip where he has his finger, and he loses it.

"Yes, I think we do"

And then I see it again. That look he had the other night in my house. The lust and the hunger. I know he's about to kiss me. He can't stop looking at my lips like he wants to devour me. I don't want him to back down this time. Because this time my fingers aren't going to be enough to end the frustration at night.

I decide that if he doesn't kiss me, I will, but he anticipates me. His lips crush mine in absolute eagerness. He bites my bottom lip and then caresses me with his tongue, making me drunk. He moves his hands to my ass, squeezing it, and I let out a moan.

He stops brutally, searching my eyes. He's looking for something, permission maybe? I don't really care because this time I'm the one attacking his lips with mine. It doesn't take five seconds for him to regain control of the kiss. If his head is a mess and he doesn't know what he wants, his mouth is pretty determined on the other hand. She's looking for what she wants and getting it. Shit, he's taking my breath away.

And as if he read my thoughts...

"Babe, you're okay? Are you having trouble breathing?" he looks me with concerned eyes.

"I'm breathing just fine, you idiot"

He seeks my lips again. God, this man knows how to kiss. His lips are possessive and hungry and demanding. After he explores my mouth, he moves to my neck with his lips and teeth. I fell a shiver down my spine and begin to explore him equally, running my hands over his chest which is as firm as it looks.

His hands slide down my body. He palms my right breast and groans. I wore a very thin lacy bra today and my blouse is equally thin. My nipples harden at his touch and I know he can sense it. He starts to run his fingers down and down, lifting my shirt until my belly button is exposed. I feel his skin touching me directly, without any fabric in between and I'm so turn-on that I'm sure my panties are already soaking wet.

Is elevator sex a thing? Because right now, I want it to be a thing. But in the very right moment...

"Hey guys?"

We stop abruptly, looking up at the ceiling of the elevator, because that's where the strange voice is coming from.

Fuck, a camera. How come I never noticed this camera before?

Maybe, because I've never made out in the elevator before...

And just like that our spy reads my thoughts.

"Yes, the elevator has a camera. So, let's not make this moment more awkward than it already is, okay? Just eat each other in your houses and let the elevator serve its own purpose which, by the way, is not to fuck!"

"Oh my God!" I'm so embarrassed that I want to move out from this building. "Did you know about the camera?" I ask Conor.

"Of course not." He says while pressing the button to unlock the elevator. "Believe it or not, I don't like having an audience" He smiles.

"It's not funny!"

"Keep calm, I'm sure we're not the firsts using the elevator to burn the steam. Right, big guy?" he looks up, waiting for a response from the security man.

Burn the steam. Is that what this is about?

"Damn right." The security man replies.

God, I suddenly feel like this was a very bad idea. Fortunately, the elevator stops at our floor and the door opens. I walk quickly to my apartment door and hear Conor following me.

"What are you doing?" I ask turning to him.

"Finishing what we started." He smiles.

"I don't think so" I turn again to open my door.

"Why the cold shoulder? Are you embarrassed? I'm sure that tomorrow he won't remember..."

"It's not that, it's just... this was a bad idea" I say, looking him in the eyes "You were right, I'm not the casual sex type and you're..."

"I am...?" He asks "Please go on, Charlie. What am I?"

"You're a manwhore" I say without reservations. It's the true after all.

He looks disappointed with my words.

"Oh well, thanks a lot. You already figured me out, right?" he asks.

"Well, you were the one who said that it was a bad idea, a few weeks ago" I say.

"Yeah and I changed my mind!"

"Why? It's still the true!"

Thinking about it, that night Conor was pretty convinced that us sleeping together was a bad idea, so... What has changed?

Conor's eyes drifts to my mouth.

"Because I've been hard for weeks and I need to get you out of my head once and for all."

My palm hits his face so hard it makes my hand hurt.