Movie Night

Summary:A movie night filled with love

The cozy glow of string lights illuminated the living room as Rudy , Drew , and Y/n settled onto the plush couch, a mountain of blankets and pillows surrounding them. It was one of those rare nights when their hectic schedules aligned, allowing them to indulge in a much-needed movie night together.

Y/n snuggled between Rudy and Drew, her head resting on Drew's shoulder as Rudy draped an arm around her, pulling her close. The scent of popcorn filled the air, a comforting reminder of the simple pleasures of home.

"So, what are we watching tonight?" Rudy asked, his eyes sparkling with anticipation.

Drew grinned mischievously, holding up a stack of DVDs. "I brought a few options," he said, waggling his eyebrows. "But I was thinking we could start with something classic, like 'The Princess Bride'."

Y/n's eyes lit up at the suggestion. "I love that movie!" she exclaimed, her smile infectious.

Rudy nodded in agreement, reaching for the remote. "Sounds perfect to me," he said, his voice warm with enthusiasm.

As the movie began to play, the room was filled with laughter and chatter, the familiar lines of the film bringing back fond memories of childhood. Snuggled together under the blankets, Rudy, Drew, and Y/n lost themselves in the magic of storytelling, their worries and cares melting away with each passing moment.

Halfway through the movie, Drew reached for the bowl of popcorn, his hand accidentally brushing against Y/n's. Their eyes met, a silent exchange passing between them as they shared a knowing smile. Rudy glanced between them, his heart swelling with affection at the sight of his two loves.

"Hey, no fair hogging all the popcorn," Rudy teased, reaching across Y/n to grab a handful.

Y/n giggled, swatting playfully at Rudy's hand. "There's plenty to go around," she said, her laughter infectious.

As the movie drew to a close, the room was filled with a sense of contentment, the warmth of their love wrapping around them like a cozy blanket. Drew stretched his arms overhead, a contented sigh escaping his lips.

"That was perfect," he said, his voice soft with emotion.

Rudy nodded in agreement, pressing a tender kiss to Y/n's temple. "Yeah, it really was," he said, his voice filled with love.

Y/n snuggled closer to Rudy, her heart overflowing with gratitude for the two incredible men by her side. "I'm so lucky to have you both," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Drew smiled, his eyes shining with adoration. "We're the lucky ones," he said, his voice husky with emotion.

In that moment, as they basked in the glow of the movie night serendipity, Rudy, Drew, and Y/n knew that they were exactly where they were meant to be: together, bound by a love that defied all odds and stood the test of time.

As the credits rolled, they remained entwined in each other's arms, savoring the simple joy of being together. And as they drifted off to sleep, their hearts full of love and gratitude, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, united in their love for each other.