××××××××××

Grabbing my phone I pushed my feet into my hugs slippers that sat at my door. Hurriedly walking down the stairs and out of the house where I saw Duijai car.

Once I was close enough the door open revealing duijai sitting in the drivers seat looking directly at me. Sliding into the car I closed the door behind me.

"Weh eh sumu deh?" Was the first thing to him. I got no answer just him staring at me.

"Gimme eh sumu suh mi can tek eh nuh" He pushed his hands to the back seat taking out a small pharmacy bag and and starbucks cup.

Ohh?

"Thanks" I took them from him placing the drink in the cup holder.

"Yuh eat from mawning?" My hand went into the bag taking out the plan b.

"No , nuh really hungry" I answered popping a pill into my mouth and swallow taking up the drink to wash it down.

"Yuh can still breed if yuh tek dat?" My eyes moved to his to see him looking at the pill pack. "Eh depends" I shrugged.

"Uhh mia guh back inside , thanks fi the starbucks" My hands touching the car door handle. He hummed not saying a word.

Pulling the door I got out of the car with the my phone the starbucks and pharmacy bag in my hands. The car drove off walking up to the door I went inside to see my mom side eyeing me.

"Yuh find car man doh" She glanced at me up and down."No mommy a mi fren" Laughing shaking my head. "Yah 19 , yah yuh owna big woman" She shrugged "When last yuh hear from yuh son?" I changed the topic tilting my head questioning her.

"Days , him issa busy man sah" She shook her head a smile appearing on her face at the thought of him.

"Talking about busy , mia gweh lata dung today" She turned her head back to the TV. "Ah ma'am" I turned walking up the stairs and back into my room bolting the door behind me.

Once I was sat on my bead my phone pinged letting me know that's somebody followed me. Tapping one the person account I saw they had a story.

Taping on the story to see who the perosn was the photo that popped up infront of my eyes was not shocking at all. My eyes scanned over the picture my stomach dropping slightly.

 My eyes scanned over the picture my stomach dropping slightly

Well she's pretty. Clicking off her story I realized I got a text message from Tai.

 Clicking off her story I realized I got a text message from Tai