Chapter 3: Excuse me She is Who!!

Start from the beginning

Juleka: Marinette we didn't know she was lying and I thought he only believed you because of his-

Marinette/Furina: His Crush on me I know but you forgot one thing about your brother he can sense a person's Music their soul's music so he can tell if people are lying without me telling him. To tell the truth, HE came to me and told me he believed before I told him. *glares at Juleka*

Luka: Mom, I'm already 18. I can make my own decision and I will be moving back to my old home. Plus I miss my old family. Wait... are they even alive?

Marinette/Furina: Liyue without Lady Ningguang will be a disaster but she is alive, she is part of Lumines court. Same with Beidou she will never leave her wife alone.

Luka: So ya that means I am going I need to see them.

Marinette/Furina: I see I suggest starting packing my family and I will leave in a week.

Tomeo: Kagami, will you keep your training?

Marinette/Furina: Lady Tomeo, Kagami's past life was skilled with the sword and many weapons don't worry she will but you can also come with us to my home.

Tomeo: Is there a place like Japan?

Marinette/Furina: Yes Ei 's nation Inazuma is like Japan.

Tomeo: Then I will go there. Does our currency work there?

Marinette/Furina: Yes it does, we recently changed it to match everywhere else. So you can pay with a card instead of with Mora our Currency. So don't worry you're still rich but not like Nigguang or Pantalones rich but still rich.

Chloe/Navia: Rina counts yourself as well you are a literal Actress and Designer who brings both Aunt Emily and Gabriel to shame.

They look at her like she has two heads.

Chloe/Navia: What? She indeed had to pretend to be the Archon for 500 years to save her nation. with a human body and mind!!!

They look at Marinette/Furina with a surprised look at the people who didn't know about it.

Marinette/Furina: I am a designer now but when I de-age stop acting until I return to Fontaine. As I never truly felt that the people of Paris deserved my acting after they just saw me as something to use. *with a serious look*

Jagged went to her and gave her a hug with a pat on the head. Juleka sees something she hasn't seen in a long time: a true smile from Marinette. She now realizes why her brother never spoke to her again and why he changed so much it's because she (Juleka) changed.

Luka: Um Furina? Is it ok for us to go back?

Marinette/Furina: As I said it's fine, I already told Neuvillette he is fine with it but just wondered how I knew his husband was coming.

Luka: Ok

Marinette/Furina: Is best for you to start packing. We will leave on Friday as I feel if we stay longer someone will try to stop us.

They see her turn around to take something, it is a box, and then she throws it at Felix.

Marinette/Furina: Here the second ring of your family Felix doesn't ask how I got it. *she glares*

Then as they left they see her start to change her appearance fully her hair turn pure white with little blue highlights. Eyes two shades of blue with water drops as pupils. They saw her true self Lady Focalors/ Lady Furina the Fountain Goddess of Justice and Hydro... The eternal truth of the world out of Fontain.

The world's best actress has walked in this world

An actress that has suffer for the best of her people

A goddess that will give the JUDGMENT to a special person.

Be prepared Lila Rossi

your Judgment has finally arrived.

.

.

.

.

.

Marinette/Furina: Be ready you traitors~ This trial will be even more magnificent than mine~

End of Chapter 3