5|| 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?

(Do not Copy).
Happy Reading!!

KABIR'S POV:

That day in my office after Strawberry broke my window panes with the the phone that I unintentionally threw on her , I know She is one tough girl that I would love to be in a contract marriage with , I mean she won't stab me on my back till I do something wrong which I won't so that's it okay!

(Believe me Afina wouldn't be shocked knowing her electric pole would love to be in a contract marriage with her! 😌)

She is the only one who has got the power to make me taste my own medicine!

Not even Dadu can excert all his powers on me , he would rather think 50 times before doing anything to make me mad.

But this woman loves to play and tame the hell; ME!

well, It's been almost a month since I last met strawberry and that day I met her in the restaurant, she was laughing and making me smile too.

But I was not really okay when she said that she was laughing because of her blind date, why the hell?

But I am not jealous I repeat i.am.not.jealous!

It's just that I have gotta make her agree to the contract marriage with me!

Well today I had to sign and notarise a government deal so I have come to the court and after all my work was done, I was just roaming around the court accompanied by Mr. Mishra in the hope that I could get a sight of her and maybe I can parsuade her to agree with the contract.

Luckily I saw her walking towards me looking like a beautiful 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 in the black and white formals and black Sneakers.

Believe me, I have never seen her in those fancy heels!

Thank God she doesn't or she might dig those on my feet.

who knows?

On top of that she doesn't even take responsibilities!

But today she looks a little off not my energetic Cat-hey wait I didn't mean to say MY it just came out!!

But I seem to be on cloud nine the moment she said that she agreed to the contract marriage, now I don't have to stress about getting married to someone who would be like Halima or losing my parents assets...

I asked her in enthusiasm, "Why don't we discuss the contract today itself?"

"Do what you have come here for?" She says eyeing Mr. Mishra who stood besides me well now I am free.

so I say her , "My work is done let's discuss the contract" in a professional tone mark it!

"I am going to have lunch, so come later" she says lowly but with affirmation.

Well that's not the Strawberry I know but guess she is just tired , so I offer her , "Let's go to my Restaurant and while having lunch we can talk about the contract".

I know I sound desperate but I can't take risk with this woman!

"Aren't you way too much desperate?" She says sighing but what can I do , my parents assets are really something I can be desperate about!