11] Weddings and Vows

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me." Ravenna said as she walked out of the room, she didn't know where she was going. But she knew who she wanted to find. 

And that person, she would always find even if she was in unfamiliar territory.

And she found that person, almost instantly. Mat Aybara sitting in the courtyard of Winterfell, "Tell me this is okay. Tell me I haven't made a mistake." 

Mat just smiled at her as he stood up, "This is okay. It's okay. Everything is okay." He assured her as he walked towards her placing his hands on her shoulders, "You're already the Queen of chaos in Altara. You can be Queen in the North. This is no mistake, Rav." 

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The Great Hall of Winterfell was decorated to within an inch of its life. King Viserys, Rhaenyra, Cregan, Edric and the third Stark brother Bran were all sitting at the top table.

Ser Robb was standing at the door, waiting for his family to arrive, and when they did, he did what he always did.

He announced them,

"King Alastair of House Morrigan, second of his name, Ruler of Valere, the Valon and the Night. King of the Dark and his lady-wife, Queen Haelys of House Targaryen. Their son and heir, Prince Raziel Morrigan. Lord of Valere, Prince Lysander Morrigan, Lord of Illian and...and Princess Ravenna Morrigan, the future Queen Consort of the North, the Lady of Altara."

Everyone clapped as the Morrigan Household walked into the hall, behind them walked Jericho, Mat and every other member of their Household that had joined them in Winterfell.

When they passed Robb, he left his spot and walked down to the top table with them, as per the request of Ravenna. He was her family after all, but after all this was over, she would stay in Winterfell whilst all of her family travelled back to Valere.

Before the family even had a chance to get to the top table, Cregan stood up, walking around the table, stopping Ravenna from bowing to him by grabbing her arms, "You don't have to, not to me. Not to anyone anymore."

Ravenna smiled as the pair walked to the edge of the top table, hand in hand, "Is it bad that I missed you?" Cregan asked

"On the contrary. I quite missed you to." Ravenna admitted, and that was the truth, it had only been over a month since Cregan had travelled back to the North but she did have to admit that she missed him, missed him walking around the hallways, catching her eye when she didn't want him to.

She even missed Edric walking around. But she didn't have to miss them anymore.

Everyone took their seats at the table as Viserys stood up, "Be welcome as we join together in celebration. Tonight is only its beginning. We honour the Crown's ally, House Stark. With the Pack of Ice and Night is a new generation of peace for all of Westeros."

Ravenna looked across the table to Raziel who was sitting beside their mother. He simply nodded to her, telling her that everything was okay.

Standing up Cregan and Ravenna walked down to the middle of the hall as the music started to play, "I'm not much of a dancer...Altara is a bit different to Winterfell."

Cregan simply smiled as he took her hand, the pair walking around each other, "Follow my lead, any missteps I'll simply cover it up. Or Edric will fall over and cause a scene."

Ravenna laughed as the dance continued, she wasn't well versed but Cregan was doing a fine job of leading her into the exact spot she needed to be in, letting her know with simple movements what she needed to do next.