1] Visits

House Targaryen was the strongest house in Westeros

House Targaryen was the strongest house in Westeros. The Iron Throne's inheritance belonged to them, and only them. 

Or so everyone thought.

House Morrigan came long before House Targaryen. One of the Dragonlord families, whilst the Targaryen's fought amongst themselves the Morrigan's stood strong. Resisting conquest. 

Jericho Morrigan, the ancestor of the Morrigans during the conquest never quite forgave Aegon and his sister-wives for attempting to conquer his country. He believed that Targaryen's were allowed Westeros because at that time he simply didn't want it. 

Because had he of wanted Westeros he could have taken it. But he didn't. He allowed Aegon to sit the throne, and he allowed his descendants to as well. Whilst Jericho's descendants thrived in Valere. 

The bond between the Targaryen's and the Morrigan's never quite healed. Not until a marriage pact between the Princess Haelys Targaryen and the future king of Valere, Prince Alastair Morrigan. 

In the year 94 AC the first two children of the Raven and the Dragon were born. Ravenna and Raziel Morrigan. Twins, bound together as one since the moment they took their first breath.

The people of Kings Landing looked up when roars shook their streets. five dragons were flying over them. The Morrigans had come for a visit. 

Rhaegon, the grey and red steed of Prince Raziel Morrigan. Maegon, the silver steed of Princess Ravenna Morrigan, Aarion the steed of King Alastair Morrigan. 

Serax, the pure silver steed of Princess Haelys Targaryen, the Queen who should've been and finally Volares the steed of Prince Lysander

The dragons of the Morrigans were sizably larger than the Targaryen's. The people of Valere didn't believe in locking their dragons up in pits. Their riders allowed them to live outside, flying wherever they wanted, they caused chaos. But the people of Valere didn't mind, they were used to it.

The Morrigan children were wild children, had been from the moment they were born. The twins were born in one of the worst storms Westeros had ever seen. And since then Ravenna and Raziel Targaryen had taken to their reputation as children of the storm well.