13] New King is Born

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It had been eight months since her wedding and coronation, and things had changed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It had been eight months since her wedding and coronation, and things had changed. Anyone you asked would tell you that the pair, since admitting their feelings, were inseparable, so it came as no shock to anyone that Ravenna fell pregnant quickly. Too quickly some might have said.

But rumours about a King or Queen wouldn't end well.

Especially if that King or Queen was Cregan and Ravenna.

Alastair Morrigan, however, was ecstatic to find that he was to be a Grandsire after the couple were married. He didn't care how quick it was.

Ravenna had often found herself overlooking the Winterfell courtyard imagining a baby running around, her hand was constantly on her bump. She was afraid of labour having witnessed and heard what happened to Queen Aemma during her labours. But still she always smiled when she felt just the smallest movement from her baby.

Or babies.

The birth of the Triplets, Rickard, Amaya and Alysanne was not easy on Ravenna. Her husband, Cregan was away with Bran. Ravenna often wondered what it would be like labouring, her mother had tried to explain it but she didn't do it very well. Everything felt like it was on fire like she was being torn apart.

Ravenna had never trusted handmaidens, there was no reason for it, but she didn't trust them, so she was left alone. Gripping the bed frame, attempting to breathe more steadily but failing to do so, her temple dripping with sweat.

She was prepared to do it alone, she knew she didn't have to. But she would.

That was until Ser Robb, Edric and Mat found her. They had tried to persuade to let the handmaidens help but she refused. They told her a Queen shouldn't be let to do it alone, but she didn't care, she still wouldn't let them help.

The two men already knew that Ravenna regarded them as family, she trusted them with her life. So against their better judgement, they were the ones she would allow to help her, whilst a message was being sent to Valere to alert the rest of her family.

"Rav, listen to me, it's alright," Mat reassured, or rather lied to her. Ravenna shook her head, "You need to. We don't know what the fuck we're doing so this is on you. We need your help here."

Paint it Black- 𝕳𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें