Chapter 18

Sasha's pov

An hour has went by and Jordan hasn't called me or texted me...and i got this feeling like he's with that little thot cause he was acting suspicious....Am i really losing him to a little girl? Whats does she have that I don't?

I called Nevaeh iff the little hospital bed phone thing

Phone conversation

Sasha: hey

Nevaeh: Sasha?

Sasha: yeah im at the hospital could you please come stay with me? Jordan left me her alone and i need someone with me please?

Neveah: um yeah ill call into work ill just tell them it was a family emergency or something.

Sasha: thanks Veah. Love you

Neveah: yeah i love you too

*hangs up *

Jordan pov

Im happy she said yes and then im surprised. Surprised she said yes because i never told her about sasha being pregnant & the whole mall thing & just everything... I love her and i don't wanna hurt her... Cause if i do then I don't know what I'll do.

"Will you stay with me? Just till I fall asleep you can leave after that if you want...i got work and school tomorrow but maybe we could hang out after?" Amaya said grabbing her basketball shorts and tank top.

" yeah if it's okay with your dad. Then
i will cause he kinda needs to like me."

"Yeah he likes you don't worry but turn around so i can change" she said laughing

I looked away laughing

" okay done" she said jumping on the bed then getting under the blanket

"Amaya can i ask you something?"

"Yeah what is it"

"Have you ever had sex before?"

She paused took a deep breath and looked at me "no...i am weird right? Its kinda embarrassing cause everyone else has but i dont know i guess Anthony just wasn't the one." She said then curled up next to me placing her head on my chest.

"It's not weird thats a good thing. Having sex is something that should be done when you feel its the right time like your in love with them not just go around with anybody and do it. Its nothing to rush in to."
I said wrapping my arm around her

"Yeah i know i think i found the one tho." She said then closed her eyes falling asleep.

I kissed her forehead and laid there falling asleep myself .

In the morning @6:00

A/n found out how to make it bold yay lol

Alexis's pov

I woke up to my alarm set on my phone and looked over and seen Jordan knocked out.

I got up and turn on the little light so i wouldn't wake him up and went downstairs and made a bagel with cinnamon cream cheese ate then grabbed my towel and took a 15 minute shower did my hygiene and did my hair half up half down.

- outfit in the media☝🏽️ -

When i went in my room Jordan wasn't awake yet. I kissed him in the cheek and pushed his shoulder a little to wake him up.

"Wake upp" i said into his ear as his eyes opened and he smiled

"Good morning beautiful 😊 you look cute better keep them boys in check 👏🏽 cause you mine💯😏" he said laughing

"You already know ima hold it down 🔐 now wake up oh and i made you a bagel your not ready for the whole package yet" i said laughing

"Ohokayy niggahs gonna be out here hungry like what is a bagel gonna do for me?"

" better go home and make some bacon i aint cooking this morning i got school so i guess you S.O.L my niggah but love you " i said giggling

Sasha pov

Jordan never came back last night. And I'm not surprised... He has his own life but damn he coulda said he wasn't, luckily my best friend came through to keep me company.

"So how's you and trey?...and everything?" I said awkwardly

"Um fine i guess can i ask you something that's been on my mind a lot?" Neveah said

"Um sure what is it?"

" why did you cheat? You lost Jordan because of it and now you want him back? And then what if the baby is his and you don't get him back & he stays with that girl then what?" Neveah said starring me down

" cause he always left me... And like they say you don't know what you have until its gone but trust me the babies are Jordan's" i said smirking

"How are you so sure?"

"Oh cause i know 😏" i said with a devious Grin

Later that night

Neveah's pov

I was coming back from McDonalds and i heard Sasha on the phone and she had that voice about her like she was up to something.

"Could you please have that for me please i know its against your policy and you could lose your job but you owe me this"

" okay I'll text you the rest of that information make it look perfect after all its just paper "

After that i walked in and she hung up immediately.

"Oh I'm sorry i didn't know i was interrupting something" i said setting down the food

" oh no its fine i was just finishing anyway" she said looking at me as if i was an alien.

"Alright well i got you some mcnuggets and your fav orange hi-c"

"Thanks love" she said smiling

Something just doesn't feel right and its worrying me and i don't know what to do or say... And what exactly is this girl planning cause i know she is crazy as hell now but im her best friend and she needs me right now.

Amaya's pov

So today's my first day back to school and I'm nervous about it for whatever reason i hope these hoes don't try anything funny cause I'm in a good mood today!

I walked in the school and everybody looked at me like i was something to eat and they haven't seen no food in a week.

"Um is there a problem yall acting like somethings wrong let me know" i said a little irritated.

Then i seen Anthony standing there with a smile on his face with some chocolates and flowers. I looked at him and shook my head.

"What are you doing?" I said

" look I messed up im sorry i love you Amaya and i wanna show you that. I know what I did was wrong but your all i ever think about" he said starring me in the eyes.

" oh thats nice....maybe you shoulda thought twice before doing what you did and its a little too late for sorry its been two damn months and now you wanna say sorry well guess what im sorry! Im sorry for loving you and trusting you and giving you my heart! But i found someone better so this is goodbye!!" I said walking down the hallway to class while everyone was watching me.

It felt good to let it out it felt good to just be honest. He hurt me more than words could explain and I'm glad that i have Jordan in my life now.

A/n: name changes Aliyah is lorraine and deasia is Kimberly! Hope you dont get confused.

So thats this chapter and next chapter some stuff might pop off i guess it you read it you'll see it lol. Anywaysss i seen so far only 16 people read my last chapter 😔

Makes me wonder if people are still interested or my books not good...
But comments welcome and votes are too 😊 please excuse any typos i was kinda rushing..