"Do. Or. Die."Chapter 9

No one believe in happy ever after.
90 percent will end up in disaster.
Me and you and dynasty's will fall.

-Natalie Jane "do or die" song

I came across a boy today. A pretty, odd boy. He seemed quiet. But intelligent. He knew what he was doing and what it would do. I didn't know he knew of his plans. He's apart of his cult. Nicholas avery.

|~^*•*^~|
Flashback:
"Sephora!!" Hearing a unfamiliar voice I spin around seeing a worn out sweet looking boy out a breath. As he leans in to my ear saying "12:00am on the dot astronomy tower tonight" he raises his eyebrows as he turns around disappearing in the crowd of students. Odd.

|~^*•*^~|

It took some researching to find out who he was. I didn't recognise him. To be honest I thought the kid was asking me out. But no. There was no passion in his voice only seriousness and concern. Why would he be concerned tho?

I found out he was apart of his cult at dinner. He was sitting next to another boy I don't recognise. I locked eyes with malfoy before he quickly broke eye contact with me shooing the unfamiliar boys off their table. I gave him a suspicion look before heading to sit down by myself. My head floated with questions that dinner.

|~^*•*^~|

"I'm sick and tired of faking!!!!" Wonder who's breaking up now i was just in my way to my last class when a group of girls form screaming at this random guy. What the fuck? I walk up to the group. "Oh Sephora thank god you here!! This boy  here just broke up with Elora!!!" Bellatrix says putting her hand on my shoulder as I grab it forcing it off my shoulder. "Elora as is that hufflepuff??" I answer back as bellatrix nods pulling me in the crowd.

"She was cute okay!?!? Ava was cute!!!" I hear the boy slightly yell as the girl group lashes back at his cursing him for even thinking about another girl.
"Sephora is here to help girls!!!" Bellatrix announces as I roll my eyes everyone quieting down seeing me. I feel like I have to much power.

"Uh- not what I was planning today but- first off Elora what happened?" I say still confused on the situation Infront of her. "I was fucking another girl" the boy answers for Elora sadly. I take a breath before snapping my head to him. "Was I asking you?? I said "what happened Elora" for a fucking reason." I snap before turning back to Elora as she explains what happened in tears.

Basically Elora walked in on the boy and this Ava girl fucking. Pretty interesting if you ask me.

I turn back to the boy disgust written on my face as I notice who it is. He was the other fucking person on the cults table!!

"What do you have to say for yourself then?" I simply say calming down slightly now realising his power being in that cult. "She was cute?? What do you want me to say?!?!?" The boy throws his hands up in destress before walking off. "Acrus!! Acrus wait!!" Acrus. Why does that ring a bell. Acrus Acrus Acrus.

|~^*•*^~|

Somethings wrong. These boys are appearing everywhere I go. In my classes, in my common room, in my library spot. It's weird. This had never happened before. Having boys follow me. I have a theory. Riddle, Tom marvolo riddle, had something to do with this. I have a feeling I'm right. I can't be sure tho.