It was nice to have a friend (chapter 8)

The tension between us is livid I've barely recovered and I'm already seeking the desire of watching him bellow me begging for mercy. God what am I thinking. I'm starting to sound like that monster. That stubborn heartless monster. That's Tom riddle for ya. Heartless, stubborn, emotionless. Did I mention heartless??

The poor kid doesn't even know what feelings are. Honestly, I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

|~^*•*^~|

Sephora walks into class keeping her head down as people stare it's not normal for her to be wearing such non revealing uniform she has black tights with her normal slytherin skirt her robes covering her as she walks to a seat. Not wanting to show the bruises covering her body. At the back of the class. Again not normal for her to be sitting there.

"She looks shaken" one Hufflepuff girl whispers to another as she walks up to Sephora her icy blue eyes looking at her with concern.
"Hey, umm are you okay?" The Hufflepuff asks nervously. Sephora lifts her head to meets with the blue eyed girl in awe.

"Yes I'm quite alright thank you" Sephora says as she taps the seat next to her offering the Hufflepuff a spot as she sits down next to Sephora smiling sweetly. They sit in silence waiting for the lesson to start.

|~^*•*^~|

"Can anyone tell me what Amortentia is?? Riddle??" Slughorn says looking at riddle with awe splattered across his features as Sephora flint he's slightly at the last name. God it all just comes rushing back ti her. The curse. Her screams. That mother fucking smirk.
"Are you sure your okay Sephora??" The Hufflepuff girl says snapping Sephora out of her trance. "Umm I don't think so" Sephora whispers as she shifts in her seat as a headache starts to kick in. "Excuse me professor!! May I take miss Davy to the hospital wing she's feeling quite ill" the Hufflepuff says as slughorn nods.

|~^*•*^~|

"You ready didn't have to do that I could have sucked it up" I try to explain to the girl holding my head slightly. "It's Indigo, indigo Lopez, indie for short. And girl you looked so shaken up everyone could notice it!!" She explained as the pain starts getting worse. Gosh it's all coming back to me. I can still feel the pain of being hit with that unforgivable curse. "I- don't feel so good-" I try saying as everything starts swirling. A fainting spell greatttt. Indigo looks at me as she holds my hand lowering me to the ground leaning me against the wall. God you gotta love her. I can feel his presence I know he here just watching. Observing.

|~^*•*^~|

"Sephora??"

"Sephora??"

Everything muffled my ears ringing body aching I can't open my eyes I can't speak I can barely hear for god sake.

I force my eyes open seeing indigo hovering over me I'm no longer in the corridor I'm now laying in the hospital wing. I don't remember how I got here I'm just. Here. "Thank god your awake!!" Indigo says a sigh on relief escaping her body. "How did I get here??" I say faintly staring at her my eyesight still slightly blurry. "Oh after you fainted I tried waking you up but I couldn't luckily riddle was around the corner and simply picked you up taking you to the hospital wing" my body freezes. Fucking knew he was there.

I feel my heart rate beating in my chest wildly. He picked me up. He saved me. He touched me. I stare off into the distance before saying. "If he ever touches me again I want you to kill him" I say as I continue to stare at the wall blankly before glancing her way indigo being speechless.

"Has he done something??"

"Has he done something?? Has he done something?!?! Of course he has fucking done something Indio!!!! Why els do I flinch at his name?? Why els would I want you to kill him!?! God use that stupid little Hufflepuff brain of yours!!!" I burst before realising what I said. I look at her tears in indigos eyes. I meant it tho. That was the most horrible part.