Chapter Two- Fantasy Mates.

En başından başla

"For fucks sake, Lix. You are going to freeze to death! You stubborn little bitch,"

Felix hummed, "So, your solution is for me to join you at Fantasy Mates and become a man whore?"

Jeongin's lips form a tight line as he nods, "Yes. It is simple enough. I mean, it worked for me/ Why wouldn't it work for you? You know very well where I was a year ago, and look at me now. I have my own apartment, food, my bills are paid every month on time, and I even own a car,"

Dropping the chopsticks from his hold to rub his chin with his index finger, Felix hummed again, "Let me think about it for a second. Hmmm... eat ramen noodles or become a hoe? Should I just rip the Band-Aid and say yes or— Um— No... I am good, thank you very much," he then smiled and sighed before his eyes trailed to his lap where the cup of noodles was sitting at.

He was so done... he is so disappointed in himself for being this pathetic.

"Just hear me out," Jeongin said, putting his hands up defensively, "Is not that bad, hyung." he paused, looking at Felix's teary eyes, "Yes, it can be tiring but it is good money. Yes, we have some weirdos as regulars, but they are nice to us— they always give me huge tips also and spoil us. We are like their sugar babies..."

Tips... that is what Felix needs right now.

He loves when he gets tips at work, but the biggest bill he has gotten has been ten thousand won— which is not even enough for a hot meal.

Felix looks down at his trembling hands and whispers, "I know that you are doing well, and I am happy for you... But this isn't what I would like to do with my life," he pauses to take a breath, "I can't do it... Not with me being, you know,"

"Not with you being what?"

"I have never had a boyfriend, Innie. You know that!" Felix spits back, thinking that it is obvious what he is trying to get with it.

Shaking his head Jeongin whispers back, "You can try it first. No one is going to blame you if you back out,"

Felix sucks air through his teeth, "No, Innie. I am not letting a weirdo— as you called them just minutes ago— pop my fucking cherry,"

Jeongin burst into a fit of laughter when he addressed his virginity as a cherry. It was really funny... "If you'd like I can volunteer to help you with that!" he adds while trying to breathe between chuckles.

With a loud gasp, Felix looks to his best fucking friend and says, "No. I can't believe you just say that. Did you just suggest for me to give you my virginity? For me to let you fuck me?"

"I mean. You know me and I don't think I am weird. So, why not?" Jeongin reached his arms to grab him and his hands land on Felix's stomach, while Felix squirms like a worm, trying to get away from his grasp. "Oh, C'mon, Lixie. Come back to me, honey-boo... I will be gentle with you. I promise,"

"Get away from me you fucker," Felix screams, "I don't want you to be my first— not even in my fucking nightmares!"

Jeongin gasps, faking being hurt by his words, "Don't you love me anymore?" he asks, "I thought you loved me!"

"I do love you fucking weirdo. But... no. Just no! Get away from me!"

"Well, damn. If you say that I am a weirdo, I believe it then," Jeongin says before laughing again.

The two friends laughed together at Felix's expense.

What else could he do but to laugh?

Cry?

No, he has done that too much lately... He has no tears left to shed.

After finishing up their cup of noodles, they stood from the couch and walked side by side to the little kitchen. Jeongin helped him clean up their mess and when Felix tried to wash the chopsticks— to his surprise— the water had been turned off too.