Chapter 8 The Crown Prince

Start from the beginning

Shen Li strode forward, grabbed the prince's collar and pulled him up from the ground. She stared at his phoenix eyes and said, "Get out, or die?" She was filled with evil energy, and her eyes glowed faintly in the dark night. Horrifying red light.

"Big...bold evildoer..." The prince was so frightened that he twitched all over and said these four words pretending to be calm. However, seeing the red light in Shen Li's eyes became even brighter, he immediately said: "Let's go, let's go!"

Shen Li dragged him to the door by his collar, opened the courtyard door, and threw him out of the courtyard. The Jingui Crown Prince was immediately caught by everyone. A guard drew his sword out of its sheath. Shen Li sneered and stared at the crown prince and said, "It seems you want to die here."

The prince crawled into the sedan chair and shouted, "Let's go! Let's go! You losers!"

After a period of chaos, the small courtyard returned to silence. Shen Li closed the door angrily, but saw Xingyun covering his face with cold wet clothes, and then looking at the courtyard and sighing wetly, Shen Li felt in her heart She got angry inexplicably: "Are you stupid? You seem to be incomprehensible everyday, but why are you always being bullied in front of others!"

Xingyun looked at the angry Shen Li and smiled softly: "I'm not as powerful as you, and I'm not as powerful as you think." He is just a mortal. He cannot escape birth, old age, illness, and death, nor can he leave this mortal world.

Looking at the red marks on his face and slightly pale lips, Shen Li suddenly felt choked in her heart and didn't know what to say. Yes, he is an ordinary person. Water of such a low temperature can burn him. Once someone who has learned martial arts restrains him, he will not be able to move at all. Being able to know destiny makes him seem to be omnipotent. But without that ability, he is just a flesh and blood body, and he will die so easily.

Then... where did he get the confidence to live so calmly!

Shen Li sighed, sat down on the stone chair, remained silent for a long time, turned his head, and asked vaguely: "Did I make things worse by doing this today... and cause you trouble?"

Although she beat people very happily... But King Bi Cang could wake up after causing trouble and understand that she had caused trouble. If this was spread back to the devil world, countless people would be amazed.

"Yes and no, I poked this hole myself, you just made it break bigger."

Shen Li was curious: "What exactly did you say to him?"

Xingyun looked at her with a smile and said: "To sum it up roughly, it can be said that he asked me to be his, but I refused, and he threatened me to step down here. I laughed and he could only sit here, and he annoyed me. I laughed at his figure, then started to attack him, and then asked you to beat him back." Xingyun shook his head helplessly, "It seems that someone's figure is really taboo."

You deserve to be so mean-mouthed...

The smile on Xingyun's lips suddenly faded slightly: "This man is stubborn and arrogant, and he always hopes that his father and brothers will die early. If the country is handed over to such a person, the world will be unsafe." He raised his head. He looked at the stars in the sky for a long time and said, "I'm afraid the world will change hands."

Shen Li was surprised: "Don't you like fortune telling and predicting the future?"

"This is not divination. It's about the fate of the country, and I can't calculate anything even if I try." Xingyun got up and went back to the house, and his voice came from a distance, "His character can be seen. As for the future... But it can slowly develop in that direction.”

Shen Li curled her lips because he said it so enigmatically. She couldn't figure out whether this person was strong or weak.

"Shen Li, bring me some water. I'm going to make some ointment. If I don't get a good treatment, I'll be disfigured."

Shen Li gritted her teeth and said, "You're a master at ordering people." After a pause, she raised her voice as if she had come to her senses, "Why do I have to help you!" Whether the prince is fetching water or not, it's all his business, why is she getting involved now? The only thing she should consider now is 'when to leave here'!

Suddenly two muffled coughs came from the kitchen. Shen Li's angry expression dimmed slightly, and she just sighed, then obediently walked to the water tank, scooped out a bucket of water and carried it to the kitchen: "Go back and lie down." Shen Li pushed Xingyun away from the stove and said, "I'll do it."

Xingyun was startled and stood beside her without moving. He saw Shen Li tinkering with the medicine jar for a while, then turned to ask him: "How to make the ointment...?"

Xingyun smiled lowly: "I'll do it."

Unable to help, Shen Li could only stand aside, quietly watching Xingyun make the medicine. It was rare to get along with him quietly. After watching for a long time, when Xingyun's medicine was almost ready, Shen Li suddenly said: "If I weren't here today, how would you treat him? You obviously can't stand the beating, but you still pretend to be able to do anything."

"If you weren't here, I wouldn't be so arrogant." Xingyun said while stirring the medicine in the jar, "But aren't you here?" He said it naturally. Shen Li was slightly startled when she heard it, but he didn't see it. Without looking at Shen Li, he continued to smile, "You are much more arrogant than me, and you make me so easy-going. Just the toughness of your body is impressive. You are very handsome."

Handsome...handsome...

Never had a man praised Shen Li so directly. The ferocious aura exuding from her body when she was angry sometimes even made the Demon Lord feel helpless. Who would praise her like that?

Shen Li stared blankly at Xingyun's smiling side face. Although there were still traces of redness on his face, it did not affect his appearance, nor did it affect his ability to stir up Shen Li's heartstrings.

"...Give me the piece of cloth. The jar is too hot to pick up." Xingyun seemed to have said something, and Shen Li could only hear the last few words in her trance. Her mind was still in a state of confusion. She was a little confused due to throbbing. When she noticed that Xingyun was about to turn to look at her, Shen Li immediately looked away and reached for the medicine jar. Before Xingyun could stop her, she held the handle of the hot medicine jar and poured all the medicine inside into the basin.

It wasn't until she put down the medicine jar that Shen Li realized that her palms were burning. She blinked twice and rubbed her palms on her body twice: "Here, the medicine is ready."

Xingyun was stunned and saw Shen Li wiping her hands behind her back like a child. Xingyun sighed: "You are a girl after all, do you really treat yourself like a man..." He gently pulled Shen Li out. He looked at the hand hidden behind her back carefully under the light. The palm and fingertips were a little red and swollen from the heat, but if it were an ordinary person, this hand would probably be burned. He said, "You are not the man to do this... I can apply the burn ointment together after I finish it."

There was something strange about the wrist held by Xingyun. Shen Li pulled away her hand uncomfortably. In a slight panic, she randomly picked up a topic and said: "Yesterday, I said that you were a disciple of the Bald Donkey, and you didn't care. You have to use bacon to make me angry. Now you have been injured twice in the hands of the crown prince. Why don't you get angry? Do you think I am easier to bully? "

"How do you know I'm not angry?" Xingyun took out the medicine residue and crushed it, "It's just the matter of cleaning up people that is the most urgent thing."

Shen Li was stunned and looked at him: "You? Are you taking care of the crown prince?"

Xingyun smiled slightly: "I probably won't be able to do it, but I can try borrowing a knife to kill someone. Shen Li, please go out with me tomorrow."

"Oh... hmm? Wait, why do I have to accompany you when you ask me to?"

*If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!*