chapter 10

Author's Pov

Akira was shocked because of the sudden hug . When the person pulled out of the hug Akira was surprised to see Dhwani there .
Akira: dhwani you , what are you doing here???

Dhwani: yep me, and I am here as my parents came here to fix my marriage with your brother viraj.

Akira: omg !!!! , that means you'll be my sister in law.
But wait, did bhai and you agree on your own will or you are forced by your parents. If Yes, then I will not support you .

Dhwani : arey chill meri maa, me and your brother agreed with our own will no one forced us and you know na I have a crush on your brother (she whispered the last line )

Akira: oh my god, I am soo happy for you both . Did you tell this news to shree , akshi and vaibhavi.

Dhwani: no, I am thinking of surprising them.

Veer cleared his throat and said
: now if your girls talk is over , give our groom some attention too .

Akira hugged Viraj
: congratulations Bhai , I am sooo happy for both of you . This special news call for a celebration right .
So let's celebrate it in our style.

Dad: yes , you can but right now go and get freshen up you three and come fast to eat you dinner, it is getting cold.

Veer , viraj , Akira: okay dad.

Three of them went to their room and came back after 15 minutes wearing some casuals as they are planning for the party.

They all sat on the dining table and started eating their dinner.
Meanwhile all the elders were sitting in dining area . Discussing about dates and other important thing about marriage.

They all finished their dinner and took permission from the elders to go out .

They went for a walk and to eat icecream.
After walking about 20 minutes they reach their favourite icecream shop and ordered ice cream they wanted to eat.

Icecream they ordered

Veer and viraj

Amaira