THEY ALL WALKED ON THE bridge to the entrance. Yuen started to get really anxious. She was so anxious, that she couldn't even hear what Aang was saying. All she heard was: "Yes, Yes, we have to save the world and defeat that evil man and save the world of eternal suffering otherwise we are doomed!" Yuen's eyes widened.

Yuen yelped, gaining their attention. "Yuen? What's wrong?" Katara asked. She cleared her throat. "Nothing. I just thought I heard something." She lied. They shrugged and continued their walk.

"Oh, my cabbages!" A man yelled.

"Just keep smiling..." Aang grinned, grabbing Yuen's hand and pulling her forward. Yuen smiled nervously, but followed head on.

The soldier dude earthbended and quickly placed a boulder above their heads. "State your businesses." He ordered. Yuen glanced at Aang and squinted her eyes. "Our business is our business, young man, and none of yours!" She shouted in her old voice.

"I've got half a mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside, you green goblin!" She said. "Settle down, old timer. Just tell me who you are."

Aang stepped forward. "My name is Bonzu Pippinpaddleopsocopolis, the 3rd!" He yelled. "She's Edith Pippinpaddleopsocopolis!" Yuen placed her free hand on her hip, giving the man a stern nod, agreeing with her 'husband'.

"And these are our grandchildren!" Yuen introduced them. "Hi. June Pippinpaddleopsicopolis. Nice to meet you." Katara played along.

"You seem like a responsible young lady. See that your grandparents stays out of trouble." The warrior said.

"Enjoy Omashu."

'Great, we did it!'

But another half of Yuen was wishing they were forced to leave. She had hoped that they caught onto their lie and threw them off the cliff along with that man's cabbages. But alas, she could only dream.

"Wait a minute." Yuen stopped and a grin spread across her face. The warrior grabbed Sokka. "You're a strong young boy. Show some respect for the elderly and carry your grandparents's bags!" He ordered Sokka. Yuen's smile dropped and she looked away.

"Good idea." Aang threw his bag at Sokka. "Are you suggesting that this strong woman can't carry her own bag?!" Yuen shouted at the man.

"N-no! Of course not." The man panicked. "Good... because I can!" She did a dramatic turn and stormed off. Whilst Yuen's friends and cousins stared out into the beautiful city of Omashu, Yuen was standing a little further behind... awkwardly.

"This is the Omashu delivery system. Miles and miles of tubes and chutes. Earthbending brings the packages up... and gravity brings them down."

Yuen yawned. "Awesome, so they get their important mail on time. Who cares?" Yuen mumbled the last part. "They do get their mail on time, but my friend, Bumi, found a better use for these chutes."

Yuen's expression dropped. "Wait, Aang, are you telling me that—" "Yep! We are going on those chutes!" He exclaimed. Yuen chuckled. "No way. I hate slides, let alone ones that are taller than me." Sokka scoffed. "Every slide is taller than you, Yuen." She sent him a glare.

"Oh, don't worry, Yuen! It's going to be super fun!" He grabbed her wrist and began running.