Chapter 5: Entangled Hearts

*Y/n's POV*

I push Wanda on her back onto my bed and climb on top of her continuing to entangle our tongues. She was already reaching for the hem of my shirt and tossed it over my head. I place my hand lightly under her back and lift her, tossing her shirt over her head and onto the floor. I lean back in kissing her neck, sucking on her pulse point as she leaned her head away to give me more access. My hand reaches for her wrist and pin it above her head which turned her on as I hear her gasp and moan trying to steady her breath.

I pull away from her neck and start kissing her chest. "I've missed tasting you..." I whisper as I feel her nails scratching my back lightly. Her legs begin to wrap around my waist as I can feel her pulling my body more into her, begging for any type of friction. Every touch, every moan, every sense of mine was heightened of how much I wanted her right now. I make my way back up and begin to kiss her again while unhooking her bra. Wanda easily slides her arms through and throws it onto the floor along with our shirts. Next thing I knew, Wanda's hand had cupped my face and brought my eyes to look into hers.

"You're fucking amazing you know that right?" She whispered to me.

"Where is this coming from?" I asked tilting my head looking down at her.

"Don't ever let anyone say anything to bring you down. You're my wonderful Y/n Nash. Do you understand?" I stare at her for a split second because was she really that mad about the comment and tone I made about myself? Whatever it was, it's kinda turning me on of how she thought she was being possessive.

I smile and nod my head at her and give her a light kiss on the lips. "Only and forever yours." Wanda pulls me back down as we continue our heavy make out session. Wanda rolls me over so she ended on top and I was on my back. She leaned down grabbing my face kissing me and I can already feel her grinding on me. I adjust my thigh a bit higher hitting her right in the perfect spot which causes her to moan.

"Fuck baby." She groaned as she cupped both my breasts squeezing them here and there. With her riding on my thigh, I can feel how wet she was getting through her shorts. The edges were moving with her movement and it would ride up allowing my thigh to contact with her wetness. I grab onto her waist and move my hands along with the way she was grinding.

"You're so wet baby. I can feel you." I whispered cupping her left breast. She was riding it out more aggressively than usual. I mean, usually she's rarely ever on top of me like this.

"I'm so wet baby. Only for you." She whispered as she tried catching her breath.

She bent down so her body was laying on top of mine as she began to unbutton my pants along with kissing all over my chest. I begin to unbutton her shorts as well pulling them over her ass. I glance down and I see her ass in the air as she was already moving down on me. Just one lick between my thighs and I was sent over the edge.

I grab onto her hair and push her in more. "Holy shit babe." I moaned as she continued to flick her tongue.

"Mmm baby. You taste so fucking good. God I've missed eating you out." She said quickly as she went back in. Wanda was usually never this hungry per se. She spits on my pussy and begins to rub her fingers along my clit. She adjusts herself and places herself in between one of my legs leaning back up to my face.

Wanda begins to nibble on my ear and playfully bite it here and there. Her other hand roams all over my body and I swear every nerve in my body reacts to her touch. She cups one of my breasts and lightly squeezes it which was only turning me on at this point with the circular motions happening down there as well.