{09} [name] in e-class ₊˚ෆ

Start bij het begin

look how good my girlfriend looks

this is crazy

#blessed 🙏🙏

yada

get that white boy shit the fuck out of here

🙏🙏

stupid ass

fuwa

[name] does NOT want you!

karma

she said shes scared of you

maehara

no she didnt.

karma

shes literally right next to me

she said , word for word, 'is that the guy that liked literally all by posts in one afternoon?'

nakamura

in one sitting is actually crazy

wtf is wrong with you

isogai

He was kicking his feet and giggling while he was doing it too

maehara

that was fucking private.

isogai

Don't stalk at my house then?

karma

dw

ss

b rdz

sdsf

HIGUYSFWX XXC V FFAAAA

nakamura

hes getting fucking jumped.

── "do your homework," karma chuckled as he shut off his phone, keeping it out of your reach

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

── "do your homework," karma chuckled as he shut off his phone, keeping it out of your reach.

"no no no, you guys are talking about me, let me speak to the people."

"homework."

you rolled your eyes with a bit of a pout, taking your attention off of him and onto your paper.

"don't be a brat," he said jokingly. "if you get, let's say.. at least 15/20 questions right, i'll let you say hi."

"just hi?"

"want to say nothing instead?" he asked with an almost smug smirk on his face. "get to work, don't let my teaching go to waste."

a week had passed since you had convinced yourself karma had feelings for his friend nakamura. had done some good with making you believe you still had a chance. at that point, karma didn't feel like just a crush anymore but like one of your best friends. you knew each other's favourite colours, favourite films, he had even opened up to you about what koro-sensei was like - essentially a father figure to him. he hadn't even told nagisa or asano about the fact he saw his former teacher in such a way.