17 : possessive much

Start from the beginning

"Nah," he says, a mischievous grin spreading across his face as he lifts his head from my chest.

"Collaborations don't excite me anymore, not since the last time I collaborated with your incredible company." I laugh, ruffling his hair slightly damp hair and grab the hairdryer, resuming to dry his hair.

He stays still this time, allowing me to dry his hair. His gaze remains fixed on my face for a few seconds, and then I notice the subtle shift in his eyes.

They become fixated on a particular spot, I follow his intense gaze and  find him staring at my cleavage, which peeks through the folds of my bathrobe.

His neck muscles work as he gulps, and next instant I feel the gentle brush of his finger against my cleavage, causing a shudder to run throughout my body.

with deliberate intent, he slowly parts open the bathrobe, granting him complete access to my cleavage.

Next second he dips his head down and presses his lips on my cleavage, making me shut my eyes immediately. Goosebumps erupts my skin and my bottom lip curls under my teeth, feeling his warm lips on my sensitive skin.

He then dig his teeth into the flesh and I whimper out his name.

" Rahil.."

He keeps nibbling on the sensitive skin of my cleavage, sending bursts of pleasure coursing through my veins.

My eyes shot open in a sudden realization.

"Oh no, Rahil!" I exclaimed.

" I'm wearing a dress with a slightly deep neckline."

He leaves a trail of tender kisses and smooches on my cleavage before lifting his head, "So what?"

" Everyone should already know that you're off the limits, so they better not even think about glancing in your direction, let alone inappropriately. The mere thought of some loser daring to look at you the wrong way makes my blood boil," he says, his voice brimming with intense possessiveness.

"Whoa, hold up there! Where's my calm and sweet Rahil? What have you done to him?" I playfully tease, raising an eyebrow.

"He's gone," he grins mischievously, and I can't help but shake my head in amusement.

"But seriously, possessive much, huh?" I tease again, a playful smirk on my face.

"When it comes to you? Absolutely."

His words stirred something deep within me, creating a delightful fluttering sensation in my stomach. I shook my head, trying to regain my composure, and leaned in to kiss his lips. He responded eagerly, deepening the kiss.

His hand reaches for the knot of the bathrobe, attempting to open it but I hold his wrist halting his movements.

I reluctantly pulled away earning a deep groan from him, my lips still tingling from the connection.

"We'll be late," I whispered against his lips. He tries chasing my lips for another kiss but I title my head back a little, giggling.

I peck his lips once more before quickly getting up from his lap.

He grumbled something like ' I truly hate business parties now.' and I couldn't help but smile as I made my way to the walk-in wardrobe to change.

— ★

Rahil extends his arm gracefully as soon as we step out of the car. I smile, delicately wrapping my hand around his strong bicep.

He's dressed in a sleek black suit that seems to have been tailored specifically for his body, hugging him in all the right places.