Chapter 6

"W-WAHHHH! SUKUNA S-SENPAI!!😭😭💔" Jogo cried as Sukuna's body rolled down to the drain.

She tried to reach out to Sukuna but her hands are too small and short.

Suddenly, a homeless man walked up to her.

"Gimme some money and I'll fish out your daddy alpha😏." He said as his oily pecks giggled and reflected the suns lights to Jogo's eye.

"A-ah... W-w-who?" Jogo looked up.

"*Gasp!* T-the popular guy "Daddy from the dumpster" from only fans!" Jogo squealed.

"Hm?" The guy grunted.

"Seems like this young lady knows me." He smirked as he raised her chin.

"Damn, no rizz." The child spoke.

"What did you just say?" The guy glared at the child as his eyes turns red.

"Yeah! You got no rizz, just gyat."

"Stfu booger eating skibbidy toddler." The guy growled.

"Ew! Says by the guy who looks like he's gonna molest me!" The child yelled.

"Well, you know where were going after this interaction?" The guy said as he did the kabedon to the child.

"To jail." The child said.

"*Scoffs* Ain't no way."

"Yeah uh."

"You know what imma do?" The guy crouched down.

"What?!"

"Your mom." The guy deviously smiled.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!😲😨😰😱😭😭😭😭😭🐺🐺🐺🖤🖤🥀🥀🥀🥀" The child cried.

"YES I WILL! IMMA DO YOUR MOM SO HARD!!!😈😈😈😈😈😈👹👹👹👹🐺🐺🐺" The guy laughed.

The child throws his catnap plushie at the buff oiled guy and starts throwing a tantrum.

"C-c-can you guys please stop!!! >^< S-sukuna senpai n-needs help!" Jogo squeaked.

"Shhh bbg. I still have some business with this no sigma kid." The guy giggled his pecks.

"N-N-NOOOOOO!!!!😨😢😭😭😭😭😭🎀" Jogo cried.

As the chaos was happening, a random person called the ambulance and Sukuna was finally saved.