Chapter 3

"What are you gonna do about it!" Geto smirked as he looked down at Sukuna.

"Huh! You wanna fight Mr. Popular?!" Sukuna growled coldly.

"You act like you have big balls!" Geto replied angrily.

As they were taunting each other, more people gathered around them. Some even pulled out their phones and started recording.

"Punch him in the balls!" A random guy in the crowd yelled.

They were about to beat eachother up when Jogo ran infront of Sukuna.

"Sukuna! Stop it! This isn't you!🥺😤" Jogo yelled, tears starts to form from her beautiful orb.

Sukuna calmed down and his eyes soften as he stared at Jogo's cute bow. He sat down and starts eating the lobster.

"Stop acting like a pick me! You one eyed freak!" Geto yelled as he grabbed Jogo's bow.

"L-let me go!" Jogo squealed as she pushed Geto away making him fall down and hit his head on the table.

The crowd gasped in shock as they looked at the scene infront of them. Geto quickly got up and grabbed Jogo's non existent hair.

"You bitc-" Geto yelled before Jogo cut him off.

"S-stop it!" Jogo took the tray nearby and hit Geto with it. As they were fighting, the principal arrived at the cafeteria.

"What the hell happened here?" Asked the principal.

"She started it!!" A girl in the crowd yelled.

"BOTH OF YOU FOLLOW ME TO MY OFFICE" The principal yelled.

They followed the principal to the principal office. After a hour, they both left the principal's office in the verge of tears.

"Are you okay?" A voice on the right side of the door was heard.

"I-im fin-🥺😓" Jogo mumbled before getting cut off.

"Geto, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Gojo approached Geto and comforted him.

Jogo was hurt and ran away to the rooftop. Sukuna who was watching the whole thing followed Jogo. When he arrived at the rooftop, she ran up to him and hugged him.

"I-i was hurt too...🥺>∆<" Jogo sobbed.

"It's okay bbg😏, I'll be here for you. 🐺🖤" Sukuna spoke as he gave her a ketchup packet. They both laughed.

The next day, the sun shone brightly through the pink tint windows. Jogo woke up and completely forgot about the fight from yesterday. She goes to school. When she got there, ominous whispers starts surrounding her. People in the hallway throw paper at her. Confused, she asked the girl near her what was going on.

The girl laughed mockingly.

"How dare act like nothing happened after you hurt Geto-sama! You one-eyed weirdo." The girl mocked.

"W-what! I-i didn't!🥺😣" Jogo squealed as she ran to her desk. When she approached her desk, it was filled with scribbles and terrible insults. She can feel many ominous stares looking at her. Then a group of girls started laughing and whispering to each other.

Jogo ran, tears starts flooding her eye. She ran to the back of the school and bumped into Gojo. He grabbed her wrist.

"Jogo... We need to talk..."