Chapter 2

After class, Jogo walked to her tall locker. However, the locker was too tall for her petite short skinny body. As she was struggling, she noticed a shadow form behind her before a large well-built muscular arm reach for her books. Pink hair flashed through her eyes, and she sees the annoying guy from the entrance earlier.

"Hey it's the freak again! Are you too short and petite to reach your books? You don't have a mom to feed you milk when you were young?" He teased.

"H-hey! Stop that!" Jogo squeaked.

A person got in between them. A beautiful, marvellous, attractive, appealing boy.

"Sukuna, what are you doing? Why are you bullying this , petite, short young girl." Gojo growled.

"G-gojo? >∆<🥺" Jogo squealed.

"Whatzup bbg.😏" Gojo said as he winked at her. Then he flashed her an attractive smile.

As Sukuna watches their interaction, anger flashed through his red eyes. He clenched his jaw and fist in fury.

"It's none of your business, you cum haired lookalike old man." He barked.

Sukuna then grabbed Jogo's cute lil petite skinny arm and dragged her to the cafeteria.

"W-where are y-you draging me? °^°" She squeaked as tears formed through her one eye.

"Isn't it obvious! Im taking you to the cafeteria." He growled.

"I-i-i thought you hated m-me?🥺👉👈" She said.

"I never hated you." He said softly. His eyes, soften as he stares at Jogo's shiny volcano-like head.

A soft music played in the background as they looked at each other's eyes(Sukuna only looked at Jogo's one eye).

As they lined up for food, Sukuna pointed at the most expensive food.

"Let's get that." He said as he pointed at the lobster covered in gravy.

"S-sure UwU." Jogo said.

"On no. I left my wallet at home. Can you pay it for me?" Sukuna said.

"O-of course. She squeaked.

While they were walking, looking for a table to eat, a long black haired fabulous 😍😍 gorgeous, jaw dropping, attractive, boy bump into Jogo.

"Watch were you looking at one eyed freak! "Geto roared.

"You got a problem?" Sukuna yelled.

"H-huh? >∆<" Jogo squealed.