ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

the show,
flashbacks,
reaction.

"Come on my beautiful flower, let's take a look at our new home." A young version of Ivan says to his five year old daughter helping her out of the car.

"Okay papa." The five year old doe eye says as she grabs her father's hands as they both walked inside their cottage home.

Remus perks up as he looks at the familiar house that became like a second home to him, that's when he notices that they are watching the past.

The day where he met Anahi, his first ever best friend and it pained him knowing that he lost her.

"Oh my god." Lucy gasped.

"Is that five years old Anahi?" Angela says.

"Even when you're little you're still cute." Nyla says to her best friend.

"Why, thank you she got it from me." Ivan gushes, making Anahi playfully roll her eyes at her father.

"Rosario's genes are the best genes." Aleksander says, making Tim nod as he stares at five year old Anahi at how cute and adorable she is.

James sighs dreamily as he stares at his beautiful goddess , how adorable and beautiful she is not noticing the look Harry was giving him.

As Lily glared at Anahi hating the fact that James wouldn't give her any attention, even though it had been years since Anahi and James had broken up, she still wouldn't have gotten James attention and she hated that.

"My room!" Anahi sequels as she loves how her room was set up, making Ivan smile knowing that he did a great job.

"You like it, my beautiful flower." Ivan asked his daughter as he picked her up, setting her on his waist.

"No, I love it!" Anahi says as she hugs him.

Ivan kisses his daughter's temple as he walks both of them out the room. "Come on my beautiful flower, let's grab the rest of your belongings."

Looking around the neighborhood Anahi's eyes had caught across the street is a boy with messy brown hair with his face shoved into a book and a beautiful woman with brown hair sitting on the porch swing as he watched the little boy.

Remus looked at the screen longing as he saw his mother; it had been years since he saw her. There wasn't a day that went by where he didn't miss his mom.

Anahi looks at Hope missing the women who practically raised her whenever her father had to travel due to business. She loved Hope Lupin; she was a mother figure to her and how much it broke her heart when she passed away.

"Moony!" Sirius and James say as Remus shakes his head already done with everything even though they just began.

"Papa, down." Anahi tells her father as he sets her down not knowing that his five year old will run across the street as he begins to pick up boxes from the moving truck.

"Anahi!" Ivan yells as he drops the box, getting the attention of the woman and her son, seeing as his daughter was running across the street.