chapter 5

Chapter 5
H

ey i missed some parts of writing so i edited this.
Please re read the story again

Anirudh's hand gently cupped Bondita's cheek, his touch warm and tender, sending a shiver down her spine.

Inching closer, their faces almost touching, they could feel the heat of each other's breath on their skin. The world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them, caught in a moment of unspoken desire and ardor.

 The world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them, caught in a moment of unspoken desire and ardor

Her heart pounded as slowly his eyes met  his. He looked at her with intensity. For one electrifying moment,  she could feel his hard body against mine. His hands traveled from  her front neck to  her nape shiver ran down in  whole body. 

his hot breath on my neck  she closed my eyes

his hot breath on my neck  she closed my eyes. He Parted his lips slightly, and place them on her lips..   he start kissing her senselessly bondita respond his passion with her lips.both are kissing eachother.anirudh move bondita backward.he place her on table without kissing her and his hand shamelessly move around her body

. Lost in the moment, they melted into each other, their bodies pressed close as the world around them seemed to disappear.

As Anirudh and Bondita shared their passionate kiss, a rustling noise from the nearby bushes startled them. Anirudh's instincts kicked in immediately, and without missing a beat, he swiftly reached into his pants and pulled out a gun.

With a steely determination in his eyes, Anirudh aimed at the source of the disturbance and fired a shot. The bullet whizzed through the air and struck a figure hiding in the bushes, who let out a cry of pain as they fell to the ground.bondita was taken back before she could think more

The sudden gunshot echoed through the night, alerting other hidden threats in the vicinity. Before they knew it, a full-fledged shootout erupted, with bullets flying in all directions and the sound of gunfire ringing in their ears.

Anirudh grabbed Bondita's hand, pulling her close as they ducked behind a tree for cover. Adrenaline surged through their veins as they exchanged a silent communication, knowing they had to work together to survive this deadly confrontation.