a totally normal day

It was a normal day, I mean as normal as a day can be for someone like tommy.

He just decided that he should probably go look for a job to help his roommates pay rent, even though they said they'll be fine he still waned to help. Walking along the streets of Logstedshire isn't the most fun thing to do given that there rats everywhere and you can't go into an ally without getting mugged... Oh well at least there  posters with ads and job interviews.

Tommy looks at all of them, none of them are really interesting. He keeps searching but finds nothing of interest and it was getting dark so Tommy just decides to go home not wanting to get beat up in the next alley. No citizen is safe when its dark out down here, the only safety they have are vigilante's because no hero ever patrols here.

Not wanting to be caught in a beating he checked if somebody was around which there was not so Tommy used his powers to propelled himself on a rooftop,  from there he continued to shoot himself from rooftop to rooftop until he was standing on his shitty apartment complex. He look over the edge towards the ally to once again check if somebody was there, when nobody was there Tommy used the fire escape and claimed down.

Once he entered he immediately smelled the uncomfortable smell of the rotting building. Choosing to ignore it he went to the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor button. The rusty elevator creek's as it went up.

The door opened and Tommy was more than happy to finally go to his apartment and pass out in his room.
When he entered he was surprised to see Tubbo and Ranboo home already.

'Didn't they have work today?' He thought

"Oh hey Tommy!" Ranboo's voice  broke his train of though. "Hey Ranboo, Tubbo how are you two?" He answered back.
"Hi Tommy I'm good thanks for asking" Tubbo said, he was sitting at his usual spot at his computer desk. "I'm also quite good, what about you?" Ranboo asked.

"I mean I'm okay but I couldn't find a good job..." Tommy answered

"Oh!" Tubbo piped up on that "I found one that pays a lot but you probably won't like it though..." "What is it? It can't be that bad" Tommy asked
"Well-..."

*later*

As it turns out it can be that bad. The job Tubbo found is for an intern which is fine, absolutely fine the bad part is its for the hero's.....

"So let me get this straight, you want me to go for an internship- " they both nod "- which is for the hero's- " they nod again " I- guys but you do understand that this is a suicide mission for me right?" "We know its risky Tommy but me and Ranboo know your responsible enough to not get yourself killed during this, if you want to help this is our best shot."

Tommy contemplated for awhile until " Fine *sigh* but if I do die I hope you throw a party instead of a funeral. "

Both Tubbo and Ranboo immediately brightened and went for a group hug, they were giggling like little school girls and soon tommy started gigeling with them. They stayed like that until Tommy said " Well if I want to do this I'll need to do an interview " " I already filled the document in as soon as you said you'll do it." Tubbo said

"Okay but I still need to prepare for it though so I guess no patrol for me today your gonna have to go alone Ranboo sorry." "Its fine I'll manage"

Tommy smiled at them " Just don't get hurt okay?" "I'll try" 'hopefully you do' he though
"Well someone look at the time, Tubbo I'll need the documents and Ranboo you have to patrol, have fun!" "Alright bossman, I'm already on it"
Ranboo just disappeared in a flurry of purple particles and they suddenly reappear in their vigilante outfit " Well then I'll take my leave see you guys later!"  and just like that their gone. " Got the documents ready for you bossman!" Tommy  turned to Tubbo and smiles