Chapter 41: Demon lord Rimuru/A tale sourcing from the regrets of the past

Start from the beginning

Blanc : Fascinating...

That was all Blanc could say, the sight was godly...she understood why Noir would be here, why someone like Dawn who appeared to be so much stronger held a slime in high respect.

Blanc : (Serving him, huh...this is not a bad idea at all.)

Her wide smirk said everything, deep inside her heart she realized how marvelous that slime was.

Grucius : That's absurd...

Mjurran : The power of a demon lord...

After gathering the souls of everyone, Raphael placed them above their respective body...holding her arm up her gaze turned toward the deceased Shion.

Raphael : I will now start the secret art of Resurrection.

The souls glowing, an enormous amount of magicule escaped Rimuru's body to use this art.

Normally, he shouldn't have enough even after evolution but since he received more souls and was overall stronger than the original.

Rimuru's power alone was enough to activate the art...

Mjurran : No way...that's really the secret art of resurrection...

Grucius : Not even lord Carrion...would be capable of that..;and that's just a newly born demon lord ?!

Shock could be seen on his face, as the resurrection process kept going...the bodies of the dead regenerated their injuries, their souls slowly entered their body.

Evolution gifts were also transmitted, all happened without problem...the sun slowly rose upon Tempest just after he finished.

Raphael : Operation successful, sleep mode will not be enabled.

The crimson turning back to gold, Rimuru closed his eyes before falling back...returning to his slime form, a ice throne formed before he could touch the ground.

Dawn : You did well, now rest.

Approaching the throne, everything went well...his worry seemed to be just him being paranoid.

Smiling, he looked up at the rising sun...the dead slowly opening their eyes...

A few days then passed, Rimuru finally woke up from magicule exhaustion...the sight of two huge mountains before him.

An imaginary smile crawled on his slime body as he realized everything went well...the one carrying him on her lap being Shion.

She looked down, noticing the slime move...

Shion : Rimuru-sama ! You finally woke up !

Rimuru : Ahh...I missed this, welcome back Shion.

Looking frontward, all his friends, those who died or those who fought...all were here smiling.

Soon this short reunion turned into a big celebration...winning the war, successfully resurrecting everyone, evolving into a True demon lord...this series of victories were worth the celebration.

While drinking and chatting, Rimuru noticed Noir and Blanc approaching...he slowly patted Ranga while staring at them.

They seemed to know each other...

Noir : Rimuru-sama, as expected not only did you successfully become a demon lord but also showed Blanc your greatness.

Rimuru : Eh ? Blanc ?

Turning his eyes toward the white haired lady, the primordial Blanc smiled and bowed her head.

Blanc : It's a pleasure to see you awake, my lord, please allow this demon to serve you too.