summary

No longer wishing to let her past take over her future, Jinnie Alexis has decided that this year will be the year that she receives everything she deserves

No longer wishing to let her past take over her future, Jinnie Alexis has decided that this year will be the year that she receives everything she deserves. Jinnie has had enough of the struggle life and only wishes for a prosperous future moving forward.

After her car breaks down for the last time, Jinnie is determined to do research in order to figure out how she could come up with enough money to buy a new car. Jinnie decided to walk to her local coffee shop and begin to plan her new life out. With intention set, Jinnie is surprised by an older gentlemen who requests to buy her a drink and anything to eat before he returns back to the office.

This man carried an aura of stability, masculinity and overall leadership. As he saw that Jinnie was budgeting her finances for the month and how she'd get to work for the next few weeks, the man offers up a proposal. He acknowledges her beauty and doesn't want to regret passing up the opportunity to get to know her further.

Jinnie is left to a decision that changes her life forever. This man has agreed to buy her a new car, a new apartment and pay for her rent while she goes to school full-time to obtain the degree of her choice. He would spoil her and take her on vacations together, the only thing he wanted in return was someone to spend quality time with, travel together and create a safe space for him and see if their relationship could blossom into something greater.

The man leaves Jinnie to contemplate her decision and even she could not believe the offer that was presented to her.

But one thing she knew was that she was no longer accepting a life of pain and suffering. She wanted more. And she deserved more.

She deserved it all.