When Play Fighting Gets Rough [5] 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Just hurry up, you asshole.." Bloom demanded, crossing his arms a bit. Divided smirked, raising a brow "Getting impatient are we?" Divided said, suddenly flipping Bloom over on his stomach and tearing away his shorts and underwear.

Bloom let out a small "eep!" But quickly relaxed. Divided finished undressing himself and relaxed his hands on the soft skin of Bloom's thighs. "You're really pretty from this angle~" Divided said, chuckling. "Ugh.. shut up.." Bloom said, his tail flicking as his shoulders flushed a bit.

Divided leaned down, flush to Bloom's back, and put 2 fingers in front of Bloom's lips "Be a good boy and suck~" Divided said, smirking as he kissed Blooms shoulder and neck.

Bloom sucked on Divided's middle and index finger, salivating them until Divided decided it was good enough. Then he took them from Blooms lips and leaned back up, just admiring the sight for a moment.

"Take a picture why don't ya? It'll last lon-" Bloom was cut off as Divided plunged one of his fingers inside of Bloom, making him let out a high pitched moan as he gripped the sheets. "Ngh!~ Fuck! Warn me next time!" Bloom said once he caught his breath.

Divided giggled and added a second finger suddenly, making Bloom go ballistic "Ooo.. 'Next time' eh?~" Divided teased, watching as Bloom got lost in euphoria as he was fingered gently.

Divided continued this until he felt he had done enough, and pulled his fingers away. Bloom whined at the loss of pleasure, but was quickly silenced when he felt the replacement push against his ass.

"H-holy shit, Divided.. that's.. that's big.." Bloom stuttered, suddenly nervous. Divided chuckled warm heartedly and put his hands on each side of Bloom's hips "Just tell me if it's too much, and I'll pause, k?" Divided reassured. Bloom nodded, relaxing his body as best as he could.

Divided began to push in slowly, as Bloom let out small moans and whimpers. He began to make small and gentle thrusts in, feeling the warm inside of Bloom's ass "fuck.. you're tight.." Divided commented, groaning a bit.

Bloom chuckled a bit through his moans "I don't know about- ah~ -that bud, you might just- unh~ -be too big~" Bloom chuckled. Divided suddenly pushed the rest inside, getting close to Bloom's ear. "Ohh fuck!~ Divided~" Bloom squealed and moaned. "Heh, is that so?~"

Divided felt Bloom's tail wrap around his leg, gripping for dear life. Divided began to thrust gently, his hands gripping onto Bloom's hips gently.

"Mph~ f-fuck.. Faster, please.." Bloom whined in a needy tone, setting off something in Divided as he sped up his pace significantly. Bloom let out breathy, high pitched moans, barely able to say a word.

Divided pulled Bloom up against his chest, and began thrusting up, deep inside Bloom. Divided eventually hit that sweet spot, deep inside Bloom, and when he knew he did, he continuously aimed for that spot.

Bloom's eyes were basically in the back of his head as his tongue stuck out slightly. Divided chuckled through his heavy breathing, speaking into Bloom's ear "All lost in that pretty head of yours, pretty boy?~" He chuckled as Bloom's dick twitched at the words.

Divided bit and kissed Bloom's neck as he thrusted into the smaller male roughly, whispering dirty words into his ear.

Eventually Bloom gained enough strength to talk barely intelligible words "Ahh~ f-fauckk~ C-close~ hahh!~" Bloom sputtered, barely able to breathe.

Divided smirked and took this opportunity to ram into that sweet spot once again, harder this time. Bloom basically screamed out Divided's name as that knot in his stomach finally let go, as he reached his release.

Divided's thrusts became sloppy and erratic, and he felt his own release close. Divided finally felt that high and released inside of bloom, holding him close.

"Fuck.. that was good.." Bloom said once he somewhat caught his breath. Divided chuckled as he laid Bloom back on his stomach and pulled out gently.

Divided picked Bloom up bridal style and brought him to the bathroom, running a warm bath. "You doing okay?" Divided asked, wanted to make sure he didn't hurt Bloom. Bloom nodded "my legs just feel like jello!" Bloom said, giggling. Divided chuckled.

Once the bath finished running Divided sat Bloom and himself in the bath and they took turns washing each other's hair.

Once they finished the bath they got dressed in underwear and Bloom put on a t-shirt. They both laid down on Divided's bed as Divided spooned Bloom "I love you.." Bloom whispered shyly. Divided smiled and held Bloom closer "I love you too.."

1417 words!!

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS A ROLLERCOASTER.
Hope ya like it! I listened to 'Take Your Shirt Off' by Millionaires while writing this :)