new comers POV Bryan

Today I had to go back to the pack.
We were expecting a group of newcomers to join the pack today.
I had to make preparations for the ceremony tonight.
So I linked to Jax, Mike, and Bullet telling them to meet me at the vet's office.
They all agreed and I shut down the link.

I walked into the bedroom where my sleeping mate was and watched her sleep for a few more minutes.
Finally, I walked up beside her bed put my face close to hers, and licked her.
She whines and pushes me away and rubs her face.
She opened her eyes and looked at the clock, it was an hour before she had to go to work.
The night before she forgot to set the alarm.
She shoots out of bed grabs some clothes and throws them on real quick.
She puts her jacket on and grabs her keys.
She pats her leg and I walk out the dog ahead of her looking to make sure it is safe.

We walk down to the car and she lets me and gets in herself.
Throwing the car in reverse and heading to work as fast as she could.
Once there she lets me out, rubs my head says goodbye, and walks into work in a hurry.
I turned and walked over to the tree line where I saw my men waiting.

I tell Mike and Bullet they have to watch after Skylar.
They agreed without much argument.
They knew she was their Luna, only them, Jax, and my mother knew and I had to keep it that way.
If other alphas or just packs found out about her they would go after her too, knowing she is my weakness.
Without her, I lose my senses and could go crazy.

They stayed out and Jax and I walked our way back to our pack lands.
I called my mom to come to my office.
When she makes it, I tell her what happened yesterday.
She seemed to be contemplating something and said how does Derek know she's your mate?
I shook my head saying I didn't know but now he was after only her.

Then my mom and I go over the perpetrations for the ceremony tonight.
Mom knew more about parties and stuff than I do.
I know my part in the ceremony and the words I have to say.
The things I have to do but other than that I'm pretty much clueless.
My mom is a lifesaver, honestly.

My mom called all the places and did all the things.
And I helped as much as I could, where I could.
She was almost finished with everything when some of my warriors linked me saying some people were trying to get into the pack lands.
My mom and I walk to the border and find that the newcomers are here already.

I put out my head and shook their hands and each of them gave me their names.
I greeted them with a smile and said welcome to your new home.
We will be having the ceremony tonight when the sun goes down and a feast afterward.
But for now, we can get you to your rooms so you can rest.
You've traveled a long way.
They nodded and said they'd appreciate the time to rest.

My mom takes them into the packhouse and shows them their rooms.
Then she came to find me again in my office, thinking.
She sighs and sits in the chair beside me and says she'll be alright for tonight.
Knowing I was thinking about Skylar.
I nod and say yes Mike and Bullet are my strongest men they can protect her.

My mom nods and walks out the door reminding me that the ceremony was at sundown.
I tell her I know and get to work on my alpha paperwork again.
When I finished with all of it I looked at the clock it was seven pm.
I looked out the window, the sun had just started going down.
I go into my room and put on my tuxedo and dress shoes.
When I walked out my mom was looking at me smiling.
Saying there's my handsome son, looking just like his father, with a single tear falling from her eye.

I walked to her and hugged her tight.
We walked together onto the stage, she stepped back as I stepped forward.
I look over my pack with pride, we've come so far from nothing.
I clear my throat and use my alpha voice saying we've all come here to join these four wolves in our pack.
Pointing back at the wolves in question.

I say come forth and we will begin.
As they stepped forward I took out the ceremonial knife.
Saying as of today do you break your ties with your old packs and promise to help and serve this pack and be loyal to me as an alpha?
They all nod and said I do, I watch as they all fall to the ground.
Yes, breaking bonds with your pack is painful, sometimes when the wolf is weak it can also kill them.
Soon they are all back on their feet, and I say now give me your right hand.
I cut their hands and have them drop a few drops on the candle on the table in front of them.
Once they were done I cut my right hand and did the same.
Our blood mingles and mixes in the wax and then I say now you are one of us, welcome to the blue blood pack.
I feel the connection happen and then I could mind linking to them knowing it was a success!

We all get off stage and the pack congratulates them and gives them hugs and shack hands and well wishes to the newcomers.
I walked over to the table where the feast was being held and sat at my stop at the end of the table, my mother beside me and Jax to my other side.
People started to fill the table and then the food was served.
We waited for my mother to take the first bite and then we all started eating.

It's been so long since my pack celebrated anything.
And looking at my people I'm so happy to be here watching over them.
I ate to my heart's content and when I was done I excused myself and I went to my bedroom.
I stripped off my tuxedo and took a nice long hot shower.
After this whole week, I am exhausted.
I wash up and dry myself and put on some boxers and I just plop and the bed on my back close my eyes and go to sleep.

Meeting The Alpha! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें