III

(TACO POV BTW)

I still can't believe Suitcase proved me wrong. Microphone and...Pickle..always seemed to be so predictable but Suitcase..seems to be different.

"Uhm..funny question but WHY THE HEL-HECK ARE WE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS..?"

That's when I remembered:

shit...I'm supposed to be taking you somewhere.

"oh..uhm..don't fret!! I know the forest like the back of my palm!!"

No you fucking don't, you dumbass.

"Let's just...listen to what our guts say!!"

"..like how I listened to every other fuc-freaking thing on this game."

Did I mess it up a third time?

"..oh. uhm. sorry about that."

"It's nothing really, no need to apologize.

Random but..Taco, why do you just hang out in the woods by yourself?"

I froze up. Damn it, out of anything that could have came out of her mouth, why was it that? Not like I didn't expect it. I definitely did. But..It was earlier then I expected it.

"..uhm.."

Taco, you're better then this. Just...act the tough role. Don't act like a weak baby. Act like you have authority. Like you normally do.

"Well, why are you in the woods then? You don't seem like the wilderness type."

I mentally scoffed. You got her now, Taco.

"Because Mephone is gone..and uh, I was bored?"

"So because the host left you and three other's sorry asses, and out of boredom, you entered the same woods that Microphone entered and found me? Pfft, that's just sad."

That's out of the way, now to think of where I'm-

"Why do you want the prize."

What.

"Oh...shit. uh..."

Do I tell her? No.

"A..charity..?"

"You can't be serious...I may be the pushover but I'm not an idiot."

"You don't want to know. If I tell you I'll have to cut your organs out and feed them to the wolves."

"OH! NEVER-MIND THEN!"

Suitcase awkwardly laughed. That cute, awkward laugh-WHAT THE FUCK?? WHAT WAS THAT TACO?? NO. NOT THIS LOVEY DOVEY SHIT.

"..Yeah. Uh."

We just walked in awkward silence for a bit. I don't blame her, I wouldn't exactly talk to someone who just threatened your organs because you asked a question.

Where the fuck do I even go..? Can't go to the battlegrounds..no Hotel OJ..definitely not a suspicious cave with dead bodies or some shit..can't just go back to the place we were just at..not gonna go to a cliffside so I can get shoved off...again.

where do I go..?

"Do you perhaps like looting? Stealing, may-haps?"

"WHAT!?? No!! Who would even like that??"

"Me and literally any desperate person ever."

"You're insane."

"I know."

Small talk worked!! IT WORKED!!!

"Uhm..what color is your toothbrush?"

"Yellow."

"Mines green.

Have you committed any crimes?"

"I stole a battery once."

"I kidnapped knife and made him not tell anyone who was in the woods."

"..oh."

"Ok, I give up. I have no damned clue where I'm going so it's your pick."

"Oh uhm..MY pick?? Okay how about.."

I followed suitcase.

But now, another thought hits me:

Is she..also a Listener?