Zoya

Book Name : Zoya

Author : qanwritesalot

Couple : Zayyad and Zoya

Tropes : Abused childhood, Healing love, Love-at-first-sight, Sweet romance, Sacrifice

To begin with, I almost cried with the emotions that this book evoked with regards to Zoya's initial life and especially her mother. 

Zoya's fathers neglect or just cowardice and blind love and bias between his children, was just sad to read and also makes you furious, especially the scene at the wedding.

The treatment she receives is just infuriating, but I'm glad towards the end the comeuppance of the villains was well written.

But Zayyad comes as a breadth of fresh air and happiness in her life, and changed it all for her, and I loved it.

"Zayyad longed to give her love, while Zoya longed for someone to give her love.
Little did they know. That when they were wishing the angels were all chanting 'InshAllah" (If Allah wills)"

The story progresses very well, with stories and scenes getting added from the other brothers as well, which adds certain spice and wholesomeness to the story.

Although there are a few abrupt and complete 360 degree turns in the book, which sort off shock you to take away from the main characters, but nevertheless the book is filled with 'aww' moments, from her cousins missing her, to is brothers treating her better than she has ever been.

Zayyad's support and love for Zoya, to build her confidence as a woman and not just his wife is truly lovely to read. Her character development and the ups and downs are very well written.

It's a good book which leaves you with a smile.