His Limitless Love

Book Name : His Limitless Love

Author : Hina Shiekh : hinashiekh_

Couple : Zaroon and Jannat

Tropes : Love at first Sight, Sweet-gentle romance, Obsessed love, anything-for-her

Zaroon is a rude, arrogant guy, used to getting what he wants, but somehow still comes across as a green flag.
He is a final year student, already independent with his own business and his own home. Not to mention he is also heartthrob of the college. I mean Is there a better start to a college romance?

Despite all the women who want him, Zaroon falls in love at first sight with the most innocent, most sensitive, and beautiful new girl on campus, Jannat. He doesn't go all crazy and obsessed, but falls deeper in love from a far, trying to get close to her, but failing each time.

He is so gentle, so patient and so very calm with her. The way he takes care of her feelings, her needs, her little idiosyncrasies and even her honor and name, is so sweet and cute. He slowly gets her comfortable as friends and then finally they come together.
Even his way of making her confront her feelings is not rude or hurtful, rather very subtle, making her realize what it means to have him in her life.

It's not a blast of love, with undying declarations, but rather a lot of little things, that add a feel-good factor to the story. It's the sudden voice getting deep, with the breath hitching moments.

What I really wanted additionally was for Areej to get her lesson. It was so needed!