Chapter 24: Getting ready..

It was 8 pm the 31 of december as the whole Agreste Mansion, including the garden was decorated with white. White flowers, white balloons, white garlands.. All the theme of "Winter Wonderland". Marinette's parents had made all the yummy food and the beautiful wedding cake. Nathalie was in her room with Allison and Dussuu making herself ready for the ceremony. While Gabriel was in his room with Noroo and later Adrien.

Nathalies pov

I was putting on my dress as Dussuu came up to me. 'Ooommmgggggg, miss Nathalie!! You look amaaazziinnggg!!!!' Thankyou Dussuu, could you do my hair and make up like last time? 'Ofcoursee' Dussuu said exidently as she flew to the bathroom, Nathalie following. 'Don't worry Nathalie, i'll make sure you look like the most beautiful bride ever!' Thankyou Dussuu, your the best. Dussuu just smiled at her as Nathalie sat down so that Dussuu could begin doing her hair.

Gabriels pov

I had just done on my suit as someone knocked on my door. 'Come in' I said as Adrien walked in. 'Are you ready father?' Almost son, i just need to do my hair. 'Can i help you?' No, it's fine Adrien. 'Okay, see you in a bit dad!' See you. I said as Adrien walked out of the room. I sighed as Norroo flew up to me. 'Evrything okay master?' Yea, im fine Noroo. Im just- you know it's a big step. 'I understand master, but as long as you do what your heart sais. You'll be fine.' Thankyou Noroo, those are some wise words. Gabriel smiled as Noroo smiled back at him.

Adrien gently knocked on Nathalies door as she answered with 'Yes.' Adrien came in and was magnetized by how beatiful his mom looked. 'Nathalie you look-' Stunning? Dussuu interrupted him. 'Yea-' Thankyou Adrien, you also look handsoms once again. Adrien smiled at her as he spoke. 'But- i love your beatiful white, blue dress- and your hair is so cute in pigtails and then put into a bun.' Well, the hair and make up was Dussuu. And i ofcourse picked the dress. Nathalie said smiling happily. 'But- are you ready?' Nathalie inhaled as she spoke. 'Yes- it's just. I have never believed this day would ever come. I always thought and dreamed about it, but that it could actually happen- never-' Then suddenly Adrien hugged Nathalie tight as she hugged him back lovingly. 'I love you mom' I love you too my sweet little boy- She said hugging him tight, then Allison started crying as Nathalie picked her up. 'Looks like this little monster is finally awake.' And seeaarching for attention- Adrien said as they laughed a bit.

Both Gabriel and Nathalie inhealed as they each got out of their room with Adrien, so to not see eachoter yet.

Until the ceremony would begin..

This was part 1, part 2 is already out so enjoyy💞💞💞💞

See you!💖

-Flower💗