Chapter 17: How can i love, when im afraid?

That night it was 2 am when Allison started crying, Nathalie woke up as she tried to find her glasses on the nightstand. 'Ugh, where are they?' She finally found them as she did on the light at the nightstand. When she stood up she saw Allison screaming her lungs out in the crib. She slowly picked her up as she started singing. Gabriel had also woke up as he saw Nathalie sing baby Allison a song.

'Heart beats fast'

'Colours of promises'

'How to be brave'

'How can i love, when im afraid?'

When se was done Allison was soundly asleep again, as Nathalie gently laid her back down in her little bed. 'That was beatiful honey, you have a beautiful voice' Thanyou Gabriel. Nathalie said with a warm smile as she got into bed again lying in Gabriels arms, as she heard him gently breathing. This was what she called, heaven. In the arms of the person that she loved most in this world. This is what i call home. Having my Nathalie lying here in my arms. 

Both of them fell asleep in eachoters warm arms..

Nathalie woke up, as she felt Gabriel arms tight around her stomach. She gently got out of bed as she saw Allison looking at her with her big ocean blue eyes. Nathalie smiled as she picked up the little baby in her arms. Then she sat in her bed breast feading the child, as Allison was gently drinking. Gabriel woke up as he rubbed his eyes. 'Good morning' Morning. 'How did you sleep?' Well, if you wouldn't count 2 am then.. Yes i sleeped well. Gabriel chuckled as he sat up in bed. 'And how did our little girl sleep?' Allison didn't answer she just looked at her dad with her big blue eyes. 'She really has beatiful blue eyes, just like you my love' He said kissing Nathalie on the cheeck. 'Come on let's ger out of bed, we are going to the Christmas Market today.' Alright- Nathalie said getting out of bed as Gabriel did the same. 

A few hours later..

Gabriel and Nathalie were standing in the hallway waiting for Adrien. Allison was also there lying in her stroler, not cold at all because of how she was packed with balnkets and pillows. Nathalie really didn't want her to get cold. Adrien ran downstairs with a big smile on his face. 'Hi guys!' Hi Adrien. They said. 'Should we go now, i can't wait to see the market!' Yes, but first i need to check if all of Allisons stuff is here. Nathalie said as she went thru evrything. Diapers, bottle, towel... 'Ok, we have evrything.' Well, let's go then! Gabriel said as they went outside to the car. They all got inside as the gorilla drove them to the christmas market.

To be continued..