💚Prologue 💚

It was a  normal day at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizardry

It was a normal day at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizardry. All of the Students were Seated in Great hall and talking with their friends.

At the Gryffindor table there were groups of boys seated and discussing about their next pranks, who were none other than the Mauraders. While, James Potter, son of Charlus Potter and Dorea Potter nee black, who was looking at Lily Evans with googly eyes, who was also talking with her friends .
" look guys my Lily is looking so cute today", he told his friends. James is madly in love with Lily but she always rejects him in front of everyone, which is quite funny to watch .

" You are totally lovesick prongs" says Sirius black the disowned son of Orion black and Walburga black, who
disowned him because he is in gryffindor rather than Slytherin where all blacks are.
While Remus shakes his head and continues to read his
book while eating chocolate frogs and Peter Pettigrew
was gobbling down the food.

In the Slytherin table,Regulus black was sitting next to the Barty crouch jnr. and Evan Rosier, while stealing glances at
his brother time to time.

Then, suddenly a great hall opened ,walking in were the Powerfull families like the Potter's , Black's , Malfoy's, Lestrange's and the Tonks with their daughter nymphadora, the Weasleys with small bill and Charlie, and the current minister of magic with Amelia bones and Alastor Moody.
"What have u now done boys " says Dorea while coming to gryffindor table "Nothing mom, we haven't done anything this time" replies James while hugging his parents.
"Oh heaven's and the family reunion, will I get the hugs to dearest mother of mine " says Sirius sarcastically " Shut up you bloody blood traitor " says Bellatrix while sneering at everyone.
Dumbledick.. *cough,cough* sorry Dumbledore stood up and asked "Good evening dear guest's, what brings you all here today".
"We all get letters saying that we should go to Hogwarts " replies Abracax Malfoy calmly but if you would look closely then you can see how annoyed he truly is . Out of nowhere a letter suddenly landed on top head of Regulas, he reads the letter to everyone.

After reading the letter, all of the great hall erupt in screaming and shouting

After reading the letter, all of the great hall erupt in screaming and shouting. "SILENCE !! Everyone please calm down , I can understand that you all are confused but the letter said that we must watch these movies for revelation of betrayers, so kindly settled down while we wait for future guests to arrive, says dumbledick.
Everyone stood up and chairs and table were transfigured to comfortable sofas. The minister along with aurora and Mad eye were Seated at the teachers table, Charlus and Dorea sat with their son and his friends, the Weasleys and their kids sat with Prewett twins, Gideon and Fabian, together with Tonks family on the sofa between the Potter's and the Weasleys, lastly the blacks, Malfoy's and Lestrange's sat with regulas and rest Slytherins..

Suddenly, there was a bright flash appeared and voices could be heard,
"Move your arse Draco from my face"
"Get off me zabani "
"Stop you are ruining my handsome faceu"
"Move ferret"
"Serena your leg is on my head"

After screaming for a good hour, the new guest were finally settled and trying to make themselves look presentable, "You must be from future,Students " dumbledick says smiling, "We are " replies girl with short black hair with a grin on her face. "How do we know that you aren't death eaters?" Mad wye asked them while glancing at them.
"We have bought Veritaserum with us, we will introduce ourselves while drinking it" says girl with white hair and beautiful emerald eyes holding a small vial of liquid.
One by one, the new people's introduced themselves while sipping the truth serum.

"Merry meet, I am heir Draco lucius Malfoy, 19, Pure blood
and my parents are Narcissa malfoy nee black and Lucius Malfoy" said boy with blond hair , pale skin and icy grey eyes.

"Merry meet, I am heir Theodore Nott, Pure blood and my father is Tiberius nott and am 19" said boy with dark hai4 and steel grey eyes.

"Merry meet, I am heir Neville longbottom , I am 18 and son of Frank and Alice longbottom and am pure blood " said boy while shuttering with green eyes and brown hair.

"Merry meet, my name is Blaise zabini, I am 19 , pure blood and my parents are Aida and Elias zabini " said boy with dark skin and brown eyes.

"Merry meet, I am heiress Pansy Parkinson, 18, Pure blood and my parents are Percival and Amaryllis Parkinson " says girl with short black hair and blue eyes .

The man whose face looks like no one said," I am Tom Marvolo Riddle , I am 20 , half blood and my parents are dead" replies boy with darkish brown - red eye and black with hint of brown hair.

Dumbledick soon paled when he saw Tom , (what he is doing here, my plans will be ruined ) says mentally

Then , the last person introduced herself, " Merry meet, I am Lady Serena Potter nee riddle , I am pure blood and my parents are James Potter and Lily Potter nee (?)" Said girl with gorgeous face, white hair and one emerald eye and one bluish-white eye.

"I got Lily flower, I married and fucked Lily, I also has baby with her" says James while bouncing out of sofa and jumping around the Hall, while moony rolls his eyes and padfoot laughs while rat smirks.
"I married this arrogant toe-rag" says Lily with disgust, while her parents just laughs at her.

"We have brought movies about my life in the future, so you all can know the truth and save many innocent lives"
Serena says after James settled down.
"How about we watch them tomorrow, since it is now time for bed" minny says.
"But where they will sleep?" asked barty while looking curiously at them. Everyone ones wonders, then Serena respond," We will sleep in Room of requirements "

Soon everyone gets up , prefects guide and direct the Students to the respective dormitories before new guest from future goes to room of requirements on seven floor in Hogwarts castle.
"How do u think they will react upon knowing the truth about weasel, mudblood and dumblewhore " says Draco with bitter tone.

" I think they will react very badly " says Neville .
They walked towards seventh floor and soon doors opened, they whispers good night at each other before heading towards their separate rooms.

In room, Serena and Tom change into their nightwear before getting to the bed," Are u happy to probably meet your parents tomorrow " asked tom with a dazzling smile as he looked at his wife while carres gently caressing face.
"I am so happy to finally see them and talk to them " Serena spoke with joy before it flatten while seeing tomm in guilty face,"You know na, it isn't your fault? she says while smothering him with kisses on his face.
"I know but can't help feeling sad" he says with irritated voice, "let's just sleep love and will think about it tomorrow " .Tom nods and kissed her deeply at her lips.
They said Goodnight to each other while cuddling and kissing.

A/n:-
Finally, posted first chapter, thanks everyone for the waiting, I am college going student and my exams were going on and off, so that's why there is delay.
And yah in my ff, James parents are Charlus Potter and Dorea Potter nee black instead of Fleamont and Euphemia Potter.(Because why not 🤭)
Please comment and let me know how you all liked it 👍

(Because why not 🤭)Please comment and let me know how you all liked it 👍