Risks

Adeline woke up with a jolt in her from her sleep, sweat trickling down from her forehead to her chin. She shakily grabbed a glass of water and as she gulped it down. She had one of her nightmares again. After what happened with Camilla and Trevor, she could help but remember how much trouble was caused for them back then. That was the reason why the moved.

She jumped out of bed, wearing her leggings and sportwear as she asked Brimsly to let her out for her morning run. As he rung for the guards at the gate to open, she whispered to him," also, can you not tell mom, she doesn't want me going without her." Brimlsy gave her a brief nod as she started her jog while listen to dome music.

It was now 8:30 in the morning and Adeline was already back. She had showered, prepared for school and was ready to depart. Just as she reached for the doorhandle, her mother suddenly grabbed her out of know where." Sweetheart, are you sure you still want to go to school? "Her mother recalled how panicked Adeline sounded on the phone last night but wanted to confirm if she was alright.

Adeline gave her mother a sweet smile before she headed out, reassuring that she could survive this day. As she headed into her car, she remembered how sweet Kyle was last night, but she also remembered her closet time with Vinnie and how it made her heart race.

On the way, she caught a glimpse of the sunrise from her house driveway, and suddenly felt better about what the day had in store for her. She arrived at school and caught a glimpse of Kyle waiting outside his car with his friends. After seeing him and Vinnie, she wasn't feeling the best and quickly headed into school, she then found Luna sitting in class talking to one of the rother friends and felt whole again.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" There was complete silence, no one uttered a single word as all didn't even bother looking at ger. As Adeline looked at Luna, she was already glaring at her, with hate and revenge in her eyes. "After what happened last night, you seriously expect me to still talk to you? And you're new." Adeline was utterly shocked; she knew that Vinnie and Luna have something going on but did know he would pick her over Luna.

"i-I didn't know he would pick me Luna. It wasn't intentional at all; you know I wouldn't do that to you." Just then, an idea clicked in Luna head, making her have a change of heart to the way she talked to Adeline. "You're right, I'm sorry for doubting you. Can we start over, even though we met just yesterday?" Adeline had relief in her, seeing the change that Luna took and saw how great she was at understanding her.

Although, no one knew the wickedness that Luna had planned in the future for Adeline to feel. The teacher entered class along with the rest of the other students. Adeline sat herself down near the back, which she was the partnered with Vinnie who came and sat next to her. "Hey Addie, how'd you sleep last night?" Addie remembered her events with him in the closet, his presence overtaking her.

He had this dangerous effect on her that made her really wonder how he could do that. "I slept. That what matters, right?" She smiled at him, making him chuckle at how funny her jockeys were even when they weren't meant to be jokes. "Ok settle down everyone, today were doing..." The teacher's voice faded in Adeline head as she could focus when Vinnie was right next to her. The air around her sucking in as she suddenly could breathe. She took of her jacket, revealing her black corset top.

Vinnie saw how much she was panicking, knowing that his effect could never run out, but she also influenced him, one he didn't want to go back to after the last events.

. . .

Lunch time reached after break and two other periods. Everyone was now gathered in the cafeteria, either gossiping or having an academic conversation which never actually happened. Adeline sat on a table with Luna and her friends, while the guys sat on a table a couple spaces form them. Kyle sat there with his phone in his hand, watching a ted talk while Vinnie and Jesse conversed.

"You think she has the guts man? I don't know If she can handle it." Vinnie whispered to his closest friend, Jesse as they looked at the girl sitting a few sits across them in the cafeteria. She sat there conversing with a group of friend s about their plans for the weekend.

"I'm sure she can. Also, it would be a good challenge to see If the famous Vinnie Hacker can be beat at his own game." After Vinnie heard this, something inside him clicked, making sure that he was ready for whatever challenge his friend had put him up for.