Now that he was all the way across their dorm room with no keys, no phone, and urgently needing to use the bathroom, he found the situation quite the trouble. He doesn't even know if Ford was in their room, what if he goes all the way back and no one is inside to let him in?

He regrets drinking so much water, realizing how bad the situation has gotten.

Mark's dorm was a two minute walk from here. He was debating whether he should push his ego to the side and save himself, or have some self discipline and handle it when he's back to his room (that's if Ford was there.)

"My bladder is about to explode," he whispered, taking a deep breath. "I won't go, I'll just hold it in."

"Hey Mark, are you inside?" He weakly knocked on the door, embarrassed by how quickly he gave in. "I urgently need to pee."

He was about to ring the door, swiftly interrupted by the door unlocking. His breath caught in his throat, eyes widening in shock at the sight of Vivian standing before him.

"Is this not Mark's dorm?" He questioned, avoiding eye contact. "I'll leave."

"I don't know a Mark," she chuckled, gasping when Fourth's gaze locked with hers. "But I do know you!"

"Hmm?" He pointed at himself, shocked by how excited she was to see him. "Me?"

"Yeah, you!" She teased, leaning against the door. "The good looking guy that studies law, right?"

Fourth no longer needed to use the bathroom, swooned by how breathtaking Vivian was. Piercings filled her face, red glossy lips matching her hair color. Her vanilla scent invaded his nostrils, having missed her sweet fragrance.

He giggled instead of responding, afraid he might trip over his own words because of how nervous he was.

"What are you here for?" She questioned, "It's my friend's dorm, he told me to get the door."

Oh, yeah. Gemini, how typical.

"Gemini?" He asked, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You're friends?"

What an idiot. Assuming he doesn't know a thing when he was complaining about it the whole night to Ford.

"Yeah!" She nodded, "Do you know each other?"

"Sure," he trailed off. "He's rooming with my friend."

"Oh..." she pressed her mouth into a thin line. "Is that why you're here?"

"Kind of?" He tilted his head, growing anxious when he noticed the sudden switch in her expression.

"It's only me and Gemini," she jokingly pouted, leaning her head against the door.

"It's alright," he ran his hand through his hair, "I was gonna use the bathroom and leave, anyways."

"Oh, okay," she stepped to the side, making enough room for Fourth to enter. "Do you wanna come in?"

"Sure," he hesitated, letting himself in. "Thank you."

The door clicked shut, Vivian's footsteps following behind him.

He stopped in his track, catching sight of Gemini laid across his bed. He was so caught up with the redhead he totally forgot about the latter. Gemini's gaze shifted to Fourth, trailing back to Vivian with a baffled expression spread on his face.

"He's using the bathroom." She explained, pointing towards the bathroom.

"Why would you let him in?" Gemini mumbled, his voice fading when the raven entered the bathroom.