01.

"Are you joining us?" Mark questioned.

"Yes."

"Really?" He excitedly shot up from his seat.

"No." Fourth mumbled.

"Quit messing with him!" Ford said, tugging Mark back to his seat.

"I'm not," Fourth playfully rolled his eyes, "Besides, I already said I can't."

"C'mon you always refuse to join us!" Mark complained, furrowing his eyebrows.

"We partied last week!" He reasoned, "And it's a weekday tomorrow; I'm not waking up with a headache, I have an important project."

"I'll do the whole thing for you." Ford offered.

"Deal," fourth's response was quick, "Who's hosting."

"You asshole!" Mark giggled, "You were waiting for him to say that!"

"Shh!" Ford hushed them, "Gemini's asleep."

"So what?" Fourth said, voice higher than earlier. "Are we not allowed to hangout in our friend's dorm now?"

"We're not friends," Mark shaked his head, "I only invited Ford over."

"You thought he'd show up on his own?" Fourth threw his pen at Mark, causing the boy to swiftly dodge it. "We're attached at the hip."

"Can you cancel your membership, babe?" Mark mumbled to Ford, causing him to frown in confusion.

"What membership?" Fourth curiously asked.

"Oh, it's nothing." He smiled, "Your parents just pay him to be friends with you, it's no big deal."

"What?" It was Ford's turn to yell now, causing Gemini to frown in his sleep at the action. He covered his mouth, lowering his tone. "Don't say that!"

"I'm rich enough to feed you, you don't need to be friends with him." He patted Ford's head, causing him to move away from his touch.

"Nah man, who will pay his taxes?" Fourth joined in, "I'll tell them to give you a raise, king."

"Shut the hell up," Ford groaned. "My lecture starts soon."

"Mine too, let's leave together." Fourth suggested.

"Gemini told me to wait for him," Ford replied, "You can go first."

"Gemini?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Since when were you guys close?"

"Since I slept over." Ford replied, "He's chill."

"It hasn't been a month and you're already sleeping over." He scoffed, "I'll be leaving first, then. Let me know about the party over text."

"Okay," Ford said, "Bye!"

"Why's the party being hosted at my house?"

"Because it's huge," Ford reasoned.

"I didn't agree to this!" Fourth argued back, entering the house anyways.

"Mark volunteered to clean up after," Ford said, following behind. "I thought you wouldn't mind."

"I never agreed to that," Mark shot back, offended by the remark.

"You did now." The latter said, dragging him inside.

The entire house was bricked with people, they could barely walk. Fourth didn't know when they even had time to prepare all of this, but it was a lot, way more than he was expecting.

He downed some drinks, starting the evening off slowly, not wanting to get riled up and ruin it for himself. His friends on the other side, they were wasted.