04.

"And then–" Ford paused, "Are you listening?"

"Of course." Fourth responded, mindlessly scrolling through his phone.

He was in fact, not listening. He shifted his head in the latter's lap, finding a more comfortable position.

"Can you not?" Ford jokingly gritted his teeth. "What if I pop a boner?"

"Get your shit together, I'm not mark." He sighed, tapping through people's stories.

"Shut up." Ford mumbled, "As I was saying, the professor was going bonkers, Dude. He yelled at me in front of everyone it was so embarrassing, I don't get–"

geminiuorawit started following you.

Fourth jolted in surprise, startling Ford. Was he seeing things?

"What's his deal?" Fourth squinted his eyes, confusion hinted on his face.

"Who?" Ford attempted to peek at his phone, swiftly blocked by Fourth's hand palming his face.

"Don't be noisy." He muttered, tossing his phone on the bed. "It's nothing, continue."

"Are you sure?" Ford asked, voice laced with suspicion.

"Mhm." he nodded, chugging the glass of water Ford offered Earlier.

"This is the fifth glass of water you've had in the past 20 minutes," Ford pointed out, "Are you functioning alright?"

"Am I not allowed to drink water?" He defensively shot back, "It's good for your body."

"Oh..." Ford trailed off, pausing before he continued. "Is all the work you're doing finally getting to you?"

"Shut up!" He playfully rolled his eyes, rolling out of his bed. "I'm going out for a walk, do you want to join me?"

"Since when did you walk?" Ford tilted his head, baffled by the sudden switch up. "You always skip cardio."

That's true, but he's not admitting to it.

Instead of responding, he stuck to remaining silence, donning a shirt and sweatpants on. He filled his water bottle, exiting their room before Ford could further question his actions.

"Fourth?" Ford shouted, lowering his tone when he detected the raven was gone. "You forgot to take your phone, idiot."

The idiot, did in fact forget his phone. Escaping Ford's questions was all that mattered in that moment, unaware he forgot to bring half of his belongings.

It's been a few days since the incident with Gemini, Ford yet to look past it. He never failed to bring it up, using every chance he got to get something out of Fourth. He was suspicious of their relationship, although Fourth denied anything going on between them.

Ford wasn't convinced, though.

Did fourth care? Not as much as he'd like. As much as it bothered him, he didn't mind, because Ford's assumptions were false. Gemini was merely messing with him, he refuses any feelings towards him, whatsoever.

He was about 15 minutes into his walk, having strolled around campus. His bottle was almost empty; Fourth taking a sip whenever he wanted to take his mind off something. He patted his pockets for his phone to check the time, immediately noticing it's not there.

"Did I not have it with me this whole time?" He whispered to himself. "Maybe that's good."

He convinced himself, though it sounded full of bull.

"I don't need it," he smiled, "Now I have nothing to worry about!"

And oh boy, was he wrong.