➥ 030, I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER

Start from the beginning

"like, no he absolutely is NOT part of the team😐"

"ouch."

"WALK IT OFF RABBIT!!🤬"

"um... anyway," xander interrupted while me and shu were glaring at each other, literal sparks flying around. "we're good with three on our side! don't you worry!"

"hey now... is that arrogance in your voice i detect??" honcho asked, giving a dwayne johnson eyebrow.

HONCHO WHAT THE FUCK THATS MY THING??

"well i'm sorry," xander frowned, guiltily rubbing the back of his head, "that's just what we mostly do around here."

"aw come on! basketball, volleyball— every sport is played with equal numbers on both sides!"

"getting worked up doesn't really suit your face." HELP- SINCE WHEN WAS YUGO FUNNY??💀

"MY MOM SAYS I'M HANDSOME!!"

"yikes😨" me and yugo said at the same time, and whipped our heads over to look at each other like 'wtf are we twins??'

then honcho tried to literally MAUL us and had to be held back by valt and daigo. "honcho! save some fight for the game!!"

"nah, let him come. i can take him." yugo grinned cockily, crossing his arms.

"THATS WHAT SHE SA- OW! DAIGO WHAT THE FUCK🤬??"

"DO YOU EVER SHUT UP??"

"NO-"

"CONFESSION! SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS A CAT!!"

"..."

"..."

we all kinda just went silent and turned our heads over to kens blue puppet, keru, in confusion at this new piece of information.

"wait- you're not a cat??"

"Y/N WHAT THE FU-"

"AYE DON'T CURSE AT ME YOU EMO TWAT!!"

"um... guys, can we move on??" xander spoke, chuckling awkwardly. "we're ready when you guys are! i know my team is more then prepared!"

"yeah you heard him, daigo. stop arguing with me🙄 it's immature, you know."

"i hope you fall off a cliff."

"me too😔"

"what-"

yeah so long story short we got ready to have the team battle after... whatever that was. the type of team game we'd play was called 'king of the court'. basically it's that a blader from each team will face off. the winner will go on to fight the next member of the team. if you lose, you're out. last player standing wins, including their team.

"okay! choose your order!" xander announced, flashing his famous shark like smile.

goddamn it. i'm so jealous.